LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

The STL Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
How do you think bradford is going to look in Josh MCDs new system? How will their RB's look? I'm mostly interested to see how their defense looks, I really hope it's as week as Arizonas.

if anyone is getting their game on T.V keep me updated, i will be at work :(
  • jrg
  • Veteran
f**k the rams
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k the rams
I hope they look as bad as we did
Originally posted by toeknee:
I hope they look as bad as we did

That is not possible. We looked bad as karma for laughing at how bad seattle looked.
1 of 2 things will happen:

1. rams look bad. niners fans overreact and say rams will suck dick this year and we have nothing to worry about from the rams

2. rams look good. sky is falling for niners fans. season is over before it begins and we should look forward to drafting andrew luck next year

thumbs up pre-season!
Originally posted by frenchmov:

1. rams look bad. niners fans overreact and say rams will suck dick this year and we have nothing to worry about from the rams

2. rams look good. sky is falling for niners fans. season is over before it begins and we should look forward to drafting andrew luck next year

thumbs up pre-season!

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

thumbs up pre-season!

Originally posted by Godsleftnut:
Originally posted by jrg:
f**k the rams

This
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

thumbs up pre-season!

• Paul
  • Veteran
any update? anyone watching their game?
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
any update? anyone watching their game?

f*gford went something like 7/12 for 45 yards and a TD
Originally posted by Paul:

Great pic! It's just begging for someone to Photoshop it and post it in the greatest 49erwebzone thread EVAR!
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
f*gford went something like 7/12 for 45 yards and a TD

Not too bad, any word on how their D looks? or Cadillac williams in their backfield?
Share 49ersWebzone