LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 186 users in the forums

The STL Rams

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:

even funnier post.
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
I agree, looks like they are building something. The seahawks are kinda building something, the NFC w might be the new NFC east one day soon.

i guess people are forgetting the rams

have 2 bad cbs two bad safetys (they got rid of a good one and signed mikel to almost 8mil a year....yes the same player who got burned at phi last year) average lbs at best and 1 good dlineman.

on offense a good oline, a qb that thrives throwing 5-10 yard passes and no number 1 wr....along with a solid but slow rb.

oh yeah, for all of you that love sucking on the rams....they will most likely start 1-7.

the dishes are done
STL is a decent team.

Bradford is good. But their playmakers suck.

Jackson is getting older, Cadillac Williams, who knows what u will get out of him.

Their FA Signees aren't impressive.

Dahl is good tho. Caddy risky injury prone. Sims-Walker, is underrated a bit, but hasn't done anything.

Quinton Mikel is overrated by a lot. This years safety market was poor. Mikel and Weddle got big deals, but Goldson, Elam, Considine and Sensabaugh all got 1yr deals.

Whitner was a bargain for us.
bring back the LOS ANGELES rams
He will be on another OC next year, he is the new Alex Smith.
i love seeing all the former rams dick riders in this thread. i also like how everyone and their mom was on sam bradfords dick. i said all along he is mediocre and sure enough he's mediocre!
They suck.
Originally posted by jreff22:
He will be on another OC next year, he is the new old Alex Smith.

*fixed
Originally posted by elguapo:
i guess people are forgetting the rams

have 2 bad cbs two bad safetys (they got rid of a good one and signed mikel to almost 8mil a year....yes the same player who got burned at phi last year) average lbs at best and 1 good dlineman.

on offense a good oline, a qb that thrives throwing 5-10 yard passes and no number 1 wr....along with a solid but slow rb.

oh yeah, for all of you that love sucking on the rams....they will most likely start 1-7.

the dishes are done

Good call.

But who could have guessed whom their one win was against!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I have a funny feeling both rams and raiders make it back to the Southland. Come Full Circle

Originally posted by Jamespowers:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I have a funny feeling both rams and raiders make it back to the Southland. Come Full Circle

Then the Niners will have the Bay all to themselves like from '82-'94.....DYNASTY!!!
Rams are like totally winning the West...
  • Sman
Lamb is the best meat ever!!
STLouisRams St. Louis Rams

The NFL has selected the Rams as the home team for a game in London in each of the next three seasons.

AlbertBreer Albert Breer

Rams can leave St. Louis after 2014 if they aren't playing in a "state of the art" facility, or have one planned, by then, per their lease.

this is hilarious, first the owner promises to fisher that the team will not move to la and 2 days later they announce their moving to London
[ Edited by hungarian9erfan on Jan 20, 2012 at 5:49 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone