LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 188 users in the forums

So what happend to Antonio Bryant?

Shop 49ers game tickets
He had a superb season which made him the top FA available .

Don't remember if he got hurt beforeche became a FA or while with the Bengals but he had a serious leg or foot injury right? But it was suppose to be only a season right?

What ever happend? Was starting to evolve into a premiere WR in my opinion
[ Edited by ziggy_gonna_rock on Aug 4, 2011 at 9:35 PM ]
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:

Don't remember if he got hurt beforeche became a FA or while with the Bengals but he had a serious leg or foot injury right? But it was suppose to be only a season right?

He got injured again on the same knee from before.
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Just reading on WIKI. He signed a 4 year 28 million dollar contract in March of 2010 with the Bungels but they terminated it in August of 2010. Not sure what ended up happening.
he's somewhere not wearing any underwear trying to pull his pants up right now
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

lol
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

And getting DUI's while driving over 100mph.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Hi Antonio. Pull your pants up while you blow that penis.
Interesting old article from a few years back.

Quote:

The 49ers released Bryant on March 1, 2007 – not just because of his arrest but also because of his conflicts with quarterback Alex Smith, the No. 1 overall pick in the ’05 draft.

Bryant says Smith operated under a different set of rules and that he was slow to pick up the 49ers offense.

“You go to practice, and you go over something over and over again,” Bryant says. “When are you going to figure this out?”

Quote:

The 49ers insisted Bryant meet with them in Indianapolis during the NFL scouting combine. The club, according to Bryant, wanted him to undergo a psychological evaluation, which he begrudgingly agreed to do. He was then offended from the outset.

“A white woman comes in,” Bryant says, “and the first thing she said to me was, ‘I can help you. My husband is black.’

“Once she told me that, I looked at her like, ‘That was it.’ So I got a problem because I’m black? I felt insulted. Then she was asking me crazy questions.”

link
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

Quote:

The 49ers released Bryant on March 1, 2007 – not just because of his arrest but also because of his conflicts with quarterback Alex Smith, the No. 1 overall pick in the ’05 draft.

Bryant says Smith operated under a different set of rules and that he was slow to pick up the 49ers offense.

“You go to practice, and you go over something over and over again,” Bryant says. “When are you going to figure this out?”

Quote:

The 49ers insisted Bryant meet with them in Indianapolis during the NFL scouting combine. The club, according to Bryant, wanted him to undergo a psychological evaluation, which he begrudgingly agreed to do. He was then offended from the outset.

“A white woman comes in,” Bryant says, “and the first thing she said to me was, ‘I can help you. My husband is black.’

“Once she told me that, I looked at her like, ‘That was it.’ So I got a problem because I’m black? I felt insulted. Then she was asking me crazy questions.”

link

lol I posted this 3 times wtf??? Man I'm needy for some football or what lol
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Aug 5, 2011 at 1:19 AM ]

Quote:

Quote:

link

Got to be one of the funniest things i've ever read!! lol Yes means you can't fly a plane because you have smaller blood vessels in your head then a white guy!!!

Quote:

Quote:

link

Got to be one of the funniest things i've ever read!! lol Yes means you can't fly a plane because you have smaller blood vessels in your head then a white guy!!!
i have to admit it--i miss seeing bryant's butt crack on the field
Originally posted by hofer36:
i have to admit it--i miss seeing bryant's butt crack on the field

San Quentin
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:

Just reading on WIKI. He signed a 4 year 28 million dollar contract in March of 2010 with the Bungels but they terminated it in August of 2010. Not sure what ended up happening.

I think he knee was messed up and he just couldn't play.
Share 49ersWebzone