There are 266 users in the forums

[RUMORS] inside source: 49ers to discuss trade for Samuel

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'd call Miami,Washington,Denver and trade gore for a 10 pack of tacos and a 3rd round pick. He could be done..hip injury (28)
Heard Philly is likely going to keep Samuel unless they get a great offer for him.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
For all of you that want to trade Gore for Samuel who the f**k are we suppose to replace Gore with? You guys act like any RB can just come and replace Gore, Gore is a top 8 RB in the league and may I. Remind you that gore is the focal point of this offense. Do you guys really think Dixon and Hunter can come in and fill in Gore's shoes, you guys are crazy!

I wouldnt like it either, but if you think of where this team is, it might make sense. Im sure Gore wants to win, and he isnt getting any younger. We are cleaning house from the Nolantary regimes, and Gore may not be the same back by the time that this team is ready to contend for championships.
Originally posted by CRABTREE:
I'd call Miami,Washington,Denver and trade gore for a 10 pack of tacos and a 3rd round pick. He could be done..hip injury (28)

werent u the guy that said mallet will go in 1st round

ya ur opinion is always right and is valued here
Wow if the 9ers trade for Samuel they will loose greatly. There is no way in hell I would do a trade like that.

Rookies are now worth more due to there low cap and high potential value.

HELL NO DO NOT TRADE A PICK!

Trade a player for a player but absolutely no draft pick.
Originally posted by OO9ers:
Wow if the 9ers trade for Samuel they will loose greatly. There is no way in hell I would do a trade like that.

Rookies are now worth more due to there low cap and high potential value.

HELL NO DO NOT TRADE A PICK!

Trade a player for a player but absolutely no draft pick.

f**k I would trade them Crabtree and a 4th or 5th for him.
49ers are currently waiting to hear from Dashon Goldson whether he accepts there 4/5yr contract offer! If he decides to sign with Dallas, Oakland or some other team...they will begin to become more persistent to add a Cromartie or a Asanete Samuel in a trade.

The 49ers want to see if Goldson accepts the offer. this is from my source!! If Goldson accepts the Offer look for SF to go after a Chris Carr or a Carlos Rogers a 2nd tier CB(or even resign Clements).

If Goldson decides to walk...expect them to heavily push for Cromartie or a Trade!

Thats where that is...Goldson's decision will be heard within the next 10 hrs.

49ers from what I know have offered him in the 4-6 million dollar range annually. Raiders are in the 6-7 mill a yr range.

dont be surprised if SF attempts to sign HUFF if they lose Goldson.
Originally posted by DaFaro49ers:
49ers are currently waiting to hear from Dashon Goldson whether he accepts there 4/5yr contract offer! If he decides to sign with Dallas, Oakland or some other team...they will begin to become more persistent to add a Cromartie or a Asanete Samuel in a trade.

The 49ers want to see if Goldson accepts the offer. this is from my source!! If Goldson accepts the Offer look for SF to go after a Chris Carr or a Carlos Rogers a 2nd tier CB(or even resign Clements).

If Goldson decides to walk...expect them to heavily push for Cromartie or a Trade!

49ers from what I know have offered him in the 4-6 million dollar range annually. Raiders are in the 6-7 mill a yr range.

Ok incarcerateddafaro. Carr is re-signing with BAL

I hope Goldson doesn't re-sign with us

I'm torn between Goldson and Huff. Tough choice if it's between those 2.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Huff plays better in coverage
Originally posted by battletowin:

Who was it back in the day that was absolutely in love with Huff and wanted him over Vernon?

Who was it back in the day that was absolutely in love with Huff and wanted him over Vernon?

Krizay.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

wasn't it krizay?
lol dafaro's rumors are so entertaining
Share 49ersWebzone