Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
asante is a really good corner.

Zone - Yes. Bump-n-Run - No.

last time i checked our corners played like 15 yards of the LOS w/ Manusky. i dont know what Fangio wants however.

i still stand by my statement though. he makes plays and is an above average corner.

He's more than that too, man. Above average doesn't get you in the pro bowl 4 straight years.

dude. read my first comment...

Dude. I was agreeing with you and supporting the point you were making.

I think this is all starting to get to you. You aren't starting to see imaginary people, are you?

Originally posted by Kolohe:
asante is a really good corner.

Zone - Yes. Bump-n-Run - No.

last time i checked our corners played like 15 yards of the LOS w/ Manusky. i dont know what Fangio wants however.

i still stand by my statement though. he makes plays and is an above average corner.

He's more than that too, man. Above average doesn't get you in the pro bowl 4 straight years.

dude. read my first comment...

Dude. I was agreeing with you and supporting the point you were making.

I think this is all starting to get to you. You aren't starting to see imaginary people, are you?

uh ok...
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
@ProFootballTalk
Asante Samuel trade talk is coming http://t.co/K5xjqMn

But, they want something good for him...we have no one good to trade...

If we traded Gore to the Eagles, they'd be the offseason winners hands down lol.
and Super Bowl winners for the next three seasons. Please no.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
@ProFootballTalk
Asante Samuel trade talk is coming http://t.co/K5xjqMn

But, they want something good for him...we have no one good to trade...

If we traded Gore to the Eagles, they'd be the offseason winners hands down lol.
and Super Bowl winners for the next three seasons. Please no.

I'd only do this trade if they threw in Trent Cole.
i think we should trade a 2nd for him he has easily a good 3-4 years left and is a playmaker

then sign another cb in Fa were i good shape especially if thats cromatie
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
i think we should trade a 2nd for him he has easily a good 3-4 years left and is a playmaker

No team in the NFL would give you a 2nd round pick for a 28 year old RB with a history of injuries, coming back from a broken hip. Don't get me wrong. I love Frank, and I think he still has a lot of productive football left in him, but nobody is going to go for that.

No team in the NFL would give you a 2nd round pick for a 28 year old RB with a history of injuries, coming back from a broken hip. Don't get me wrong. I love Frank, and I think he still has a lot of productive football left in him, but nobody is going to go for that.

i think he's talking about us trading a 2nd round pick for Samuel

2nd for asante not gore

im not trading gore for anything till he proves he is over the hill hasnt done that yet

2nd for asante not gore

im not trading gore for anything till he proves he is over the hill hasnt done that yet

My bad. In that case, I think a 2nd would be too much for Asante, too. Maybe a 3rd.
I still have not seen one single report on this.

2nd for asante not gore

My bad. In that case, I think a 2nd would be too much for Asante, too. Maybe a 3rd.

ya i know its too much but we cant afford not too lose out on him

we have spencer as our only CB terrel brown and every1 else is just pathethic the only one with promsie is philip adams who was injured all of last year (was a 6th round rookie too)
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

i think its a troll that posted it

2nd for asante not gore

lol
Eagles are coming up hard this FA
Originally posted by battletowin:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

i think its a troll that posted it

Lets kick that turd back under the bridge then!
Share 49ersWebzone