LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

New Monday Night Football Logo

Shop 49ers game tickets
looks like a tip of a penis
I dont care what it looks like as long as we have football this fall.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
looks like a tip of a penis
nice, i like it
Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter
Monday Night Football is moving to a two-man booth with Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden. Thoughts?

No more Jaws, I wonder why
ESPN reports that Jaworski has signed a five-year extension to a new expanded multi-platform NFL analyst role that includes:

"appearances on Sunday NFL Countdown, Monday Night Countdown, NFL Matchup, NFL-branded specials, Mike & Mike in the Morning, Pardon the Interruption, and other platforms and shows throughout the year. He will also be featured in ESPN's annual NFL Draft and Super Bowl week coverage, in addition to having his own NFL-themed SportsCenter Special shows highlighting his expert analysis and X's and O's film evaluations."
later jaws one less retard to listen too.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Monday Night Football is moving to a two-man booth with Mike Tirico and Jon Gruden. Thoughts?

Wonder how awkward that's going to seem without Jaws being the comic (via his annoyingness or stupidity) relief.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 15, 2012 at 10:32 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

Thank god. Now if they could just get rid of Gruden and Tirico they would be on to something.

I liked jaws more than Gruden but both guys are kinda annoying. I think Tirico is pretty solid
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
s**t!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
MNF sucks now anyways. Bad match ups with a bad announcing team.
Originally posted by susweel:

yeah last year it was pretty terrible. Games with teams like the Jags and Browns really ruined it for me. A lot of the games were boring, crap fests, or uncompetitive. MNF should be primetime match ups IMO, and I kind of don't like how a bunch of different teams get games. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see the same 5 teams over and over again either but I don't want to see the 28th best team vs the 25th best team and the game has 26 points combined and 5 turnovers-not because of good defense but because of sloppy play.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

MNF has sucked ever since it moved to ESPN
Share 49ersWebzone