There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Glenn Coffee says NFL ruins lives...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ff03b4/article/ex49er-coffee-nfl-ruins-lives-but-id-return-if-lord-says-so?module=HP_headlines

Interesting read. He seems a little off in my opinion.
Coffee is an idiot.
More Money more problems
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Coffee is an idiot.

I would say he has some mental issues, why anyone would even print what he has to say is beyond me.
I bet the NFL contract and signing bonus ruined his life.
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
According to the WZ Glen Coffee is not allowed to have an opinion. Oh and because some don't share that opinion that makes Coffee an idiot.
he sure is in the media a lot lately. must be strapped for cash. If he's that desperate for cash he should earn it by talking about thinking about being a quitter and leaving your team hangin, and the financial impact that decision will have on your life. But good for you Glenn! tell us about how happy you are hangin out with Jesus not playing football!
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by skynet907:
he sure is in the media a lot lately. must be strapped for cash. If he's that desperate for cash he should earn it by talking about thinking about being a quitter and leaving your team hangin, and the financial impact that decision will have on your life. But good for you Glenn! tell us about how happy you are hangin out with Jesus not playing football!

Originally posted by KRS-1:
According to the WZ Glen Coffee is not allowed to have an opinion. Oh and because some don't share that opinion that makes Coffee an idiot.

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

Why should we care what his opinion is, he quit on our team. He needs to just shut the f**k and wait for Jesus to fall out of the sky so he can tell him what to do.

Money isn't everything to some people. He could have easily stayed in footballl and gave it 50% and collected a nice paycheck. I give him props for leaving all that money on the table for his own sanity and happiness.

Why should we care what his opinion is, he quit on our team. He needs to just shut the f**k and wait for Jesus to fall out of the sky so he can tell him what to do.

Did he sleep with your wife? Why are you so angry? His heart wasn't in it.
Originally posted by JayBee:

Money isn't everything to some people. He could have easily stayed in footballl and gave it 50% and collected a nice paycheck. I give him props for leaving all that money on the table for his own sanity and happiness.

I hope he got happiness out of carrying loaded hand guns in an unregistered car.

I wonder if Jesus told him to do that.
Originally posted by JayBee:

Did he sleep with your wife? Why are you so angry? His heart wasn't in it.

Then he shouldn't have entered the f**king draft so we could've picked somebody else before we threw a contract at him that his "heart" had no problem accepting.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home