• HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by TheGoldenState:
Originally posted by JayBee:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
According to the WZ Glen Coffee is not allowed to have an opinion. Oh and because some don't share that opinion that makes Coffee an idiot.

Why should we care what his opinion is, he quit on our team. He needs to just shut the f**k and wait for Jesus to fall out of the sky so he can tell him what to do.

Did he sleep with your wife? Why are you so angry? His heart wasn't in it.

Then he shouldn't have entered the f**king draft so we could've picked somebody else before we threw a contract at him that his "heart" had no problem accepting.

Meanwhile, your starting QB has stolen $50M

Do you guys really have to mention him in every thread?

yes

If you don't want a warning I suggest you change your opinion on that
Originally posted by Janitor:
According to the WZ Glen Coffee is not allowed to have an opinion. Oh and because some don't share that opinion that makes Coffee an idiot.

Why should we care what his opinion is, he quit on our team. He needs to just shut the f**k and wait for Jesus to fall out of the sky so he can tell him what to do.

Then he shouldn't have entered the f**king draft so we could've picked somebody else before we threw a contract at him that his "heart" had no problem accepting.

yes

imbecile
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by redrathman:

yes

I haven't had a good banning in a while...was kind of hoping someone thought they were getting raptured and would go crazy.
Coffee isn't right in the head is he? what's ruining his life is he has no clue he's an airhead. The dude will be broke in no time watch and then he's going to blame it on the NFL.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
People are defending this confused idiot, lol.

He still plays football, get busted for guns, talks to the media about the NFL and money.

If he was worried about money but wanted to play football he could of given his check to needy charities, the church or whatever. He could of never signed a contract and done his own thing. Honestly, I don't give a s**t what he did or does, but he is obviously a nutcase. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but he is a complete f**king idiot and it isn't his opinion that makes him a dumbass, it's his ass backwards logic. I understand money can control people and make them evil, but he is twisting twine to make up for his own confusion about his own life.

I like to buttf**k pigeons with elderly women watching.
  • evil
  • Veteran
The responses in this thread are amusing yet sad.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Wish him all the worst.
Originally posted by Chief:
People are defending this confused idiot, lol.

He still plays football, get busted for guns, talks to the media about the NFL and money.

If he was worried about money but wanted to play football he could of given his check to needy charities, the church or whatever. He could of never signed a contract and done his own thing. Honestly, I don't give a s**t what he did or does, but he is obviously a nutcase. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but he is a complete f**king idiot and it isn't his opinion that makes him a dumbass, it's his ass backwards logic. I understand money can control people and make them evil, but he is twisting twine to make up for his own confusion about his own life.

I like to buttf**k pigeons with elderly women watching.

One of these days I'm going to go full Nazi mod and ban everyone who brings him up in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

Do it. Perhaps you could also explain to any poster who doesn't understand, the meaning of the word "steal".

• Ether
  • Veteran
I dont get why people are bashing him for still playing football in his small league? His heart wasn't in the NFL anymore, not football period. The NFL is the highest level competition you can have; you eat and sleep football 24/7 because if you're not on the practice field you're watching film. If you're not getting hit in games, your body is recovering from hits from the most elite athletes the game can offer. In his football league in Florida (or whatever) I'm assuming he doesn't have the Ray Lewis' to deal with or the game every week for 16 weeks to deal with.

I quit piano lessons because I didn't want to have to deal with my piano instructor and playing the pieces he wants me to play, the way he wanted me to play. However, I still play piano for an hour or two a day because I actually like playing the piano.
Originally posted by Ether:
I dont get why people are bashing him for still playing football in his small league? His heart wasn't in the NFL anymore, not football period. The NFL is the highest level competition you can have; you eat and sleep football 24/7 because if you're not on the practice field you're watching film. If you're not getting hit in games, your body is recovering from hits from the most elite athletes the game can offer. In his football league in Florida (or whatever) I'm assuming he doesn't have the Ray Lewis' to deal with or the game every week for 16 weeks to deal with.

I quit piano lessons because I didn't want to have to deal with my piano instructor and playing the pieces he wants me to play, the way he wanted me to play. However, I still play piano for an hour or two a day because I actually like playing the piano.

Interesting analogy.

-9fA
  • titan
  • Veteran
Glenn Coffee! If you love football and making money is the issue, you should've stayed in the NFL because you suck and you were on your way to becoming a practice squad player. Lets pretend your eyes are that wide open and you see the evil of money and you were actually a decent football player. Why don't you give that money to help people or people that are in need in your ministry? The truth is NFL is too much for you to handle and in your heart you know you don't have what it takes to stay in. By retiring you didn't let the coaches and Managers control your destiny and in reality you would've been cut.
This guy is traumatized from the Mike Singletary asswhuppins he used to get.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
i think everyone at the zone is really overeacting to this player. You hear about NFL guys not spending their money wisely or getting in too deep in debt or whatever, some are just better at managing things than others. Move on
Share 49ersWebzone