There are 233 users in the forums

2011 NFL Draft

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I really like the first two picks and Kendell Hunter. Outside of that, I can't say I'm excited, mostly because of the position selection. I'm sure it will work itself out.

Well, we did need a few OL, we did need a fast reciever, and we did need secondary help...
Originally posted by communist:
ian williams UDFA?

Him and Froman from Louisville please!
ian williams UDFA?

what school is this young buck from. i wanna say UT
I'm having a hard time believing that nobody selected Mark Herzlich or Chris Neild. They are going to be good players.
i am really impressed. I didnt understand the drafting up for kaep thing, but thats casue i wanted us to take mallett. with that being said, I like how they attacked what they considered weaknesses. Man, its good to be a niner fan today.

last year i was more excited with taylor mays and iupati, but i feel good today too.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'm having a hard time believing that nobody selected Mark Herzlich or Chris Neild. They are going to be good players.

Pour guy was even invited to the draft, up on stage with the big time propects. That a kick in the nuts
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Holcomb from Florida A&M. OTC, your scouting report?

Did not expect him to be drafted. Florida A&M players rarely are. Here's the scoop on Holcomb.

Weigh-in: 5-10 192

Clocked 4.47 at Pro Day.
10' broad jump.
33 1/2 inch vertical.
18 reps of 225 lbs.
Shuttle time of 4.25
3-cone time of 6.85

So he's got good athleticism all around. Solid speed and agility and was productive over his four year career. 12 career interceptions (at least 2 picks in each of his four years).
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
ian williams UDFA?

what school is this young buck from. i wanna say UT

Notre Dame

well the dead skins took him now

Neild just got picked by the Redskins.

-9fA

I hope houston takes him
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Well cbc draft scout ranks up to 744 prospects and Holcomb isn't one of them.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Did not expect him to be drafted. Florida A&M players rarely are. Here's the scoop on Holcomb.

Clocked 4.47 at Pro Day.
10' broad jump.
33 1/2 inch vertical.
18 reps of 225 lbs.
Shuttle time of 4.25
3-cone time of 6.85

So he's got good athleticism all around. Solid speed and agility and was productive over his four year career. 12 career interceptions (at least 2 picks in each of his four years).

So an athletic ball hawk that needs come coaching. I'm cool with that. Tramon Willaims was alot like that too.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Neild just got picked by the Redskins.

-9fA
thats enough...whole draft is an epic fail. al davis former drafts are nothing against this
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Clocked 4.47 at Pro Day.
10' broad jump.
33 1/2 inch vertical.
18 reps of 225 lbs.
Shuttle time of 4.25
3-cone time of 6.85

damn we reached again
Share 49ersWebzone