There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2011 NFL Draft

Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

The guy might not have big lead FB stature but looks decent catching the ball out of the backfield or spread out wide. A quality coveted in WCO FB's.
lalalalalalala, i dont hear you i wanna see him coming after bradford...PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
havili is gone.

hey buddy stop it already we got LB who will be our FB.
oh, my bad

just pulling your leg
i know it didnt want to be a party pooper...i think he will a be a probowl FB...at least, in madden.

The guy might not have big lead FB stature but looks decent catching the ball out of the backfield or spread out wide. A quality coveted in WCO FB's.

His video does look really good. He's fast, really strong, and has good hands. This might be a big steal!
Our pick is just around the corner.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by theginz2004:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
The 6-4, 299-pound Mike Person was All Big Sky last season at left tackle. He did not allow a sack in 2010.

Nice. Sounds good.

Drevno and Solari are going to be busy it seems. I *heart* the new coaching staff, I actually trust these guys to develop players for a change whereas in the past it was more along the lines of hoping that the coaching staff wouldn't f**k with the players too much.

Come on FROMAN...
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

Come on FROMAN...

Froman, Ian Williams, Ricardo Lockette, or Coughlin in that order for me.
Hoping for Herzlich. Guy has brass balls and unlimited heart, having him in the lockerroom would probably make everyone else want to work that much harder, just a great guy to have in the locker room, very inspirational, good PR boost too!

I wouldn't bet against him from coming back and actually becoming a solid contributor......this guy was thought of as a Top 15 prospect just a couple years ago.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 30, 2011 at 16:16:00 ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Hoping for Herzlich. Guy has brass balls and unlimited heart, having him in the lockerroom would probably make everyone else want to work that much harder, just a great guy to have in the locker room, very inspirational, good PR boost too!

Me too
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by theginz2004:
mattbarrows Matt Barrows
The 6-4, 299-pound Mike Person was All Big Sky last season at left tackle. He did not allow a sack in 2010.

Nice. Sounds good.

Drevno and Solari are going to be busy it seems. I *heart* the new coaching staff, I actually trust these guys to develop players for a change whereas in the past it was more along the lines of hoping that the coaching staff wouldn't f**k with the players too much.

I'm thinking thats why we're picking a lot of "high ceiling" guys with potential. I think Baalke and Harbaugh both think their coaching staff can coach these kids up to get the most out of them.
  • obx49
  • Veteran
pat delvin plz
I hope we get Curtis Holcomb
I really like the first two picks and Kendell Hunter. Outside of that, I can't say I'm excited, mostly because of the position selection. I'm sure it will work itself out.
Originally posted by okdkid:

someone reads the twitter before it comes out on ESPN
Holcomb from Florida A&M. OTC, your scouting report?
Originally posted by okdkid:

Following Barrows on twitter?