Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Originally posted by Amir_Mamu:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by aman49:
Aaaaaanddddd this is the thread that exposes the creepy scumbag side of many webzoners.

She's 17 guys. That means she's in high school. I don't care if its "legal". It's creepy and a scumbag move. It's not the same thing as a 23 year old dating a 30 year old (which is still creepy, but less so).

It's the part where some people make it known they didn't know a girl in high school that dated a 24 year old. It happens. It's not a big deal.

Maybe in Texas or the South. Not in America though.

Attempt to insult failed. Please try again.

Well can you explain how its not creepy, messed up, quasi-manipulative, or god forbid, actually acceptable?

She's an adult. He's an adult. It's consensual. It's legal.

Legally, he did nothing wrong and there will be no charges, thus no story.

Just that she's in HS gets some people upset. My thing is, you are Mark Sanchez. QB of a NFL team. You can get any girl you want. Why go after a 17 year old?

they taste like cotton candy

-9fA
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Aaaaaanddddd this is the thread that exposes the creepy scumbag side of many webzoners.

She's 17 guys. That means she's in high school. I don't care if its "legal". It's creepy and a scumbag move. It's not the same thing as a 23 year old dating a 30 year old (which is still creepy, but less so).

It's the part where some people make it known they didn't know a girl in high school that dated a 24 year old. It happens. It's not a big deal.

Well can you explain how its not creepy, messed up, quasi-manipulative, or god forbid, actually acceptable?

She is NOT an adult.

Then go save her! Her life is in danger!

Why did you feel the need to get sarcastic?

Adults are persons 18 and over. She is NOT an adult. Just because the age of consent is lower in NY doesn't make you an adult at that age.

I never said anything about her being in danger or that he (Sanchez) shouldn't be doing it. You were pretty quick to catch feelings over nothing, big guy. I wonder why.

Because I'm a murderer and a rapist.

Figures.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
lol at the moral crusaders in this thread
Originally posted by crzy:

It's funny how a lot of our fans love that "classy" label we've been stuck with, yet they laugh at people with morals.

Just sayin..
  • Envy
  • Info N/A
So this debate will end when she becomes 18 right?
I'm older then Sanchez and I'd still smash it.

It's funny how a lot of our fans love that "classy" label we've been stuck with, yet they laugh at people with morals.

Just sayin..

That has a lot to do with it. Thanks for bringing that up. I'l rethink my position now.

Just sayin..

That has a lot to do with it. Thanks for bringing that up. I'l rethink my position now.

So if you have a daughter and are raising her in a state where the age of consent is 16, and she starts boning a 25 year old when she is 16, you won't have any problem with that?

Just sayin..

So if you have a daughter and are raising her in a state where the age of consent is 16, and she starts boning a 25 year old when she is 16, you won't have any problem with that?

I'd ask them to lower it to 13, so you could use that to try to make your point with even more emotion.
Originally posted by Envy:
So this debate will end when she becomes 18 right?

yeup, in how long another month or so? You know when i was 17 I hooked up with a 34 year old. Does that make it wrong?

Well she was married, of course it was wrong! But still Im just saying Would there be moral crusaders on this if it were reversed like with me?

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Feb 9, 2011 at 20:22:35 ]
If they're old enough to pee, they're old enough for me!

He can do anything he wants. He's a pro athlete.

She is NOT an adult.

Then go save her! Her life is in danger!

Why did you feel the need to get sarcastic?

Adults are persons 18 and over. She is NOT an adult. Just because the age of consent is lower in NY doesn't make you an adult at that age.

I never said anything about her being in danger or that he (Sanchez) shouldn't be doing it. You were pretty quick to catch feelings over nothing, big guy. I wonder why.

Because I'm a murderer and a rapist.

and the plot thickens!

[ Edited by 1251alex on Feb 9, 2011 at 20:49:41 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
On Friday, the folks at Deadspin hinted at a coming story of a relationship between Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez and a 17-year-old girl. The initial blurb, which didn’t and still doesn’t point out that a 24-year-old man who has consensual sex with a 17-year-old girl breaks no law, caused many to assume incorrectly that Sanchez could soon be in jail, especially since the headline proclaimed that “Mark Sanchez’s 17-year-old lady friend has found a lawyer.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/02/09/sanchezs-relationship-with-17-year-old-girl-shows-bad-judgment-no-wrongdoing/

No fricken way I would risk anything for that chick...ewww. Not ugly, but come on, he's Mark Sanchez of the Jets.