There are 81 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Sanchez’s relatonship with 17-year-old girl shows bad judgment, no wrongdoing

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
u guys are all wrong. she looks like alicia silverstone.

That
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
u guys are all wrong. she looks like alicia silverstone.

man this was posted like 5 minutes before you in the nfl talk section stick to one screen name and keep up
Originally posted by pantstickle:
What a lame attempt to stir stuff up
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
That is like me dating a 23 year old, which I am and love it!!

pics?
She probably just likes hotdogs

Aaaaaanddddd this is the thread that exposes the creepy scumbag side of many webzoners.

She's 17 guys. That means she's in high school. I don't care if its "legal". It's creepy and a scumbag move. It's not the same thing as a 23 year old dating a 30 year old (which is still creepy, but less so).
  • crzy
  • Veteran
I don't think it showed bad judgement either

He did nothing wrong.
Originally posted by aman49:
Aaaaaanddddd this is the thread that exposes the creepy scumbag side of many webzoners.

She's 17 guys. That means she's in high school. I don't care if its "legal". It's creepy and a scumbag move. It's not the same thing as a 23 year old dating a 30 year old (which is still creepy, but less so).

you really think it's creepy for a 23 year old to date a 30 year old?

It's the part where some people make it known they didn't know a girl in high school that dated a 24 year old. It happens. It's not a big deal.

It's the part where some people make it known they didn't know a girl in high school that dated a 24 year old. It happens. It's not a big deal.

Maybe in Texas or the South. Not in America though.

Attempt to insult failed. Please try again.

Well can you explain how its not creepy, messed up, quasi-manipulative, or god forbid, actually acceptable?
She's cute, but it's more bragging rights for her than for him. Sanchez is asking for a Rapelisburger-type accusation someday in picking up HS teens to date. That or the young lady may purposely be trying to get knocked up by a rich dude and get set for life financially (either by having his kid or using him as a sugar daddy).

Well can you explain how its not creepy, messed up, quasi-manipulative, or god forbid, actually acceptable?

She's an adult. He's an adult. It's consensual. It's legal.
  • Amir
  • Veteran

She's an adult. He's an adult. It's consensual. It's legal.

Legally, he did nothing wrong and there will be no charges, thus no story.

Just that she's in HS gets some people upset. My thing is, you are Mark Sanchez. QB of a NFL team. You can get any girl you want. Why go after a 17 year old?