LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Farmer's Field, LOS ANGELES!

Shop 49ers game tickets
AEG just announced in on ESPN, How will this effect the new 49ers stadium?
Theyre going to be tearing down the West Hall of the Convention Center and have already gotten the naming rights from Farmers Insurance for 30 yrs $700 Mil

What are the chances the Raiders, or Chargers move there
I think the Raiders might move back down.
He will appear and tell us all...you know he is coming!

Wait for it

wait for it
Build it and they will come. That city has been watching too many movies.

Hey guys, let's build a stadium for a team that isn't here.
Chargers will eventually make the move, no doubt in my mind.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Wait for it

wait for it

No, please, not again. Not ...............
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Wait for it

wait for it

re-freshen my memories. wasn't that some noob whom you're referring to
area49 in 3...2...
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Chargers will eventually make the move, no doubt in my mind.

Sam Farmer said as much this morning on KNBR. Sucks for the people in SD, but at least there's precedent in that the Chargers are orignally from LA.
So it's really happening. A team coming to LA. Did I hear right they are talking about 64,000 seats? Isn't that small by NFL standards these days?

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So it's really happening. A team coming to LA. Did I hear right they are talking about 64,000 seats? Isn't that small by NFL standards these days?

No. There are two competing stadium factions. This simply announces naming rights should the DT one be built. No team has agreed to come to either location and, IIRC, the other location east of LA remains more viable.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

No. There are two competing stadium factions. This simply announces naming rights should the DT one be built. No team has agreed to come to either location and, IIRC, the other location east of LA remains more viable.

They have more space if you go east and could build a bigger stadium and a bigger parking lot. I don't know why you wouldn't just build it there? By Staples Center is crowded. And I don't see where there is enough parking for an NFL Stadium capacity.
Originally posted by valrod33:
area49 in 3...2...

I cant believe no showing the greatest opportunity.
I'd rather they build the City Of Industry one. It would be a few miles from my house.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
I'd rather they build the City Of Industry one. It would be a few miles from my house.

That one would be sick.
Share 49ersWebzone