LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Well...Harbaugh or Fisher?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Well...Harbaugh or Fisher?

• Chico
  • Veteran
a proven coach in Fisher or a potentially great coach in Harbaugh! I just keep thinking:

Dennis Erickson - Great College coach...s**tty nfl coach
Nick Saban - Great college coach...s**tty nfl coach
Steve Spurrier???

etc, etc, etc.

thoughts?
I'll take Jim Harbaugh.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
I'll take the Bill Walsh protege
Fisher... Harbaugh is a college coach intill He wins in the pros. I will always take someone that actually done it before. I wish Harbaugh all the luck in the world,but intill he reaches the playoffs. He still unexperienced to me...
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by fakers23:
Fisher... Harbaugh is a college coach intill He wins in the pros. I will always take someone that actually done it before. I wish Harbaugh all the luck in the world,but intill he reaches the playoffs. He still unexperienced to me...

What does "intill" mean?
  • Paul
  • Veteran
I thought Harbaugh was going to stay at Stanford... so I was totally pulling for the Titans to axe Fisher and for us to hire him... but now if I had to pick? Definitely Harbaugh, I haven't been this excited as a Niner fan in years.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Harbaugh may be inexpirenced at this point, but he better fits what this team needed.While Fisher is a very good coach he is a defensive guy, we needed an innovative offensive coach who could develop a quarterback. That is what Harbaough has shown he can do. He just needs to prove it on this level.
.. or

I couldn't decide which smiley to use..
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Harbaugh may be inexpirenced at this point, but he better fits what this team needed.While Fisher is a very good coach he is a defensive guy, we needed an innovative offensive coach who could develop a quarterback. That is what Harbaough has shown he can do. He just needs to prove it on this level.

It's yet to be proven. Don't get me wrong I want Harbaugh to suceed,but I'm not one of those fans that going to go lock step with every thing he says or does. I want results. I think I earned that as a fan after 8 s**tty years. lol
Share 49ersWebzone