Shop 49ers game tickets

Well...Harbaugh or Fisher?

[video]http://[/video]

[ Edited by daraceto6 on Jan 27, 2011 at 20:38:56 ]
Originally posted by boast:

LOL!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by fakers23:
Fisher... Harbaugh is a college coach intill He wins in the pros. I will always take someone that actually done it before. I wish Harbaugh all the luck in the world,but intill he reaches the playoffs. He still unexperienced to me...

What does "intill" mean?
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by boast:

LOL!

I don't know why this is funny, but it has me laughing!
Fisher... Harbaugh is a college coach intill He wins in the pros. I will always take someone that actually done it before. I wish Harbaugh all the luck in the world,but intill he reaches the playoffs. He still unexperienced to me...

What does "intill" mean?

Faker send me some of whatever you've been smoking! Harbaugh has signed a 5yr 25 Million dollar contract, he's assembled a staff that have signed contracts. Let's just say for round figures that over 5yrs that 50 million for all of them including Harbaugh! So Jed is going to dump Harbaugh and pay out 50 Million and then hire Fisher and another staff for another 50 Million! Please send me whatever you are smoking it must be dynomite! Stoney would love some I'm sure! Your post is rediculous!
If this was 3 weeks ago, we would be having this discussion. JIM HARBAUGH is our HC! Remember him?

Can we please lock this thread now?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:
If this was 3 weeks ago, we would be having this discussion. JIM HARBAUGH is our HC! Remember him?

Hey Fakers are you sure you're not lvtent reincarnated? Man you post and sound like him!
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by PTulini:

Originally posted by 49ERGLENN:

What does "intill" mean?

Faker send me some of whatever you've been smoking! Harbaugh has signed a 5yr 25 Million dollar contract, he's assembled a staff that have signed contracts. Let's just say for round figures that over 5yrs that 50 million for all of them including Harbaugh! So Jed is going to dump Harbaugh and pay out 50 Million and then hire Fisher and another staff for another 50 Million! Please send me whatever you are smoking it must be dynomite! Stoney would love some I'm sure! Your post is rediculous!

Dude WTF? You make no sense at all. This thread is about who would you rather have if both were unsigned at the time the 49ers decided. Not about firing Harbaugh now. Maybe you should read the thread title before jumping down people's throats!

• PaulW
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chico:
a proven coach in Fisher or a potentially great coach in Harbaugh! I just keep thinking:

Dennis Erickson - Great College coach...s**tty nfl coach
Nick Saban - Great college coach...s**tty nfl coach
Steve Spurrier???

etc, etc, etc.

thoughts?

Bill Walsh - Great College Coach - Legendary NFL Coach
IBTL?
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Harbaugh may be inexpirenced at this point, but he better fits what this team needed.While Fisher is a very good coach he is a defensive guy, we needed an innovative offensive coach who could develop a quarterback. That is what Harbaough has shown he can do. He just needs to prove it on this level.

Exactly
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Harbaugh may be inexpirenced at this point, but he better fits what this team needed.While Fisher is a very good coach he is a defensive guy, we needed an innovative offensive coach who could develop a quarterback. That is what Harbaough has shown he can do. He just needs to prove it on this level.

15 years playing in the NFL, coached at assistant level on 2 NFL teams, and a successful coach at college level with a pro style team.

I would say he has plenty of experience, plus he is not bored and an old timer..

JH all the way over Fisher, though Fisher is a good coach..

JH all the way..
Share 49ersWebzone