[ Edited by jwhandloff on Jan 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM ]
There are 786 users in the forums
Would you be satisfied if we could get hasselbeck and pick a 1st round QB?
- 1 2
Would you be satisfied if we could get hasselbeck and pick a 1st round QB?
Jan 9, 2011 at 1:30 PM
- jwhandloff
- Veteran
- Posts: 34
I'm thinking we can't just throw the rookie into the fire...what do you think? Don't forget...west coast offense!
Jan 9, 2011 at 1:56 PM
- susweel
- Hall of Nepal
- Posts: 122,133
I'd be satisfied if we traded for Brady.
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:06 PM
- forty9ers49
- Veteran
- Posts: 317
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be satisfied if we traded for Brady.
Yeah I think that would work for me.
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:17 PM
- DonnieDarko
- Veteran
- Posts: 66,849
hass had one great game so far this entire season. he would be a perfect fit for the system but i think his career is almost done and his body can't hold up for a full 16 game schedule.
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:24 PM
- TheGoldenState
- Member
- Posts: 1,687
Why not just sign Peyton manning?
duh!!!
duh!!!
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
- Adman
- Veteran
- Posts: 592
I'd rather have Vince Young or Donovan McNabb.
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:26 PM
- smithgdwg
- Veteran
- Posts: 20,473
Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be satisfied if we traded for Brady.
And pick up peyton manning in fa to be a backup.
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:44 PM
- LeadFarmer
- Veteran
- Posts: 822
Dont really like the 1st rounders.
Go DB at 7 and im confident Harbaugh can get someone after the 1st
Go DB at 7 and im confident Harbaugh can get someone after the 1st
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:45 PM
- BMore9ersfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 518
Why would we want a guy that has to take a series off every time he's knocked to the ground?
Jan 9, 2011 at 2:48 PM
- IstruckG0LDS0N
- Veteran
- Posts: 76
Jon Kitna and Kellen Moore in the later rounds...?
Jan 9, 2011 at 3:07 PM
- WWFGD
- Veteran
- Posts: 931
I would be satisfied with Hasselbeck...he would be better in the WCO, which he is used to, rather than Carrol's offense and would be a good interim solution until our new rookie QB can take over.
Jan 9, 2011 at 3:30 PM
- Memphis9er
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,635
Originally posted by WWFGD:
I would be satisfied with Hasselbeck...he would be better in the WCO, which he is used to, rather than Carrol's offense and would be a good interim solution until our new rookie QB can take over.
Unless the oline play picks way up Hasslebroken wouldn't last a season with us, so this is really a poor choice.
Jan 9, 2011 at 4:22 PM
- WWFGD
- Veteran
- Posts: 931
Originally posted by Memphis9er:Originally posted by WWFGD:
I would be satisfied with Hasselbeck...he would be better in the WCO, which he is used to, rather than Carrol's offense and would be a good interim solution until our new rookie QB can take over.
Unless the oline play picks way up Hasslebroken wouldn't last a season with us, so this is really a poor choice.
His durability is an issue...but he is a legitimate veteran who can help lead a rookie QB. Hell, if he could get through 5 games then open the door for the rookie QB to be named later then it might work out just fine.
Either way its an exciting time for the 49ers organization.
Jan 9, 2011 at 4:25 PM
- 49erRider
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by forty9ers49:Originally posted by susweel:
I'd be satisfied if we traded for Brady.
Yeah I think that would work for me.
There would be a bunch of people on here whining about what we had to give up in the trade.
Jan 9, 2011 at 5:19 PM
- daWest
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,080
hell no!!! i want nothing to do with hasselbeck
- 1 2