LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

The **OFFICIAL** Cam Newton Bandwagon!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

THE CAM NEWTON EXPRESS CAN'T BE STOPPED! NEXT STOP SANTA CLARA!

your high too see Akili smith
Originally posted by Ninerfan775:
Originally posted by Chief:
Don't want anywhere near this wagon.

Cam Newton=Akili Smith. You can get the same qb in Colin kapernick in the 6th round.

Pure ignorance.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Ninerfan775:
Originally posted by Chief:
Don't want anywhere near this wagon.

Cam Newton=Akili Smith. You can get the same qb in Colin kapernick in the 6th round.

Pure ignorance.

LOL
Originally posted by cris_sonic:

THE CAM NEWTON EXPRESS CAN'T BE STOPPED! NEXT STOP SANTA CLARA!

prolly would be a better movie than unstoppable
cam newton is the next vick. u guys r crazy if u don't want him.. i would take hime at #7 any day, but i put my money on it he won't be there.
Originally posted by vaniner1981:
cam newton is the next vick. u guys r crazy if u don't want him.. i would take hime at #7 any day, but i put my money on it he won't be there.

Then we can't have him.
y is that.
ur probably a dog lover huh. let it go for real
Harbaugh is pretty good at gauging NFl QB's.

If we pass on Cam, it's bc he TOO big of a project
project uh ur just listening to what every other loser is saying.. newton is the qb in the national championship right.. just checking.. project uhh.. go kill urself loser.

Originally posted by vaniner1981:
project uh ur just listening to what every other loser is saying.. newton is the qb in the national championship right.. just checking.. project uhh.. go kill urself loser.

this might be the corniest post of the day
cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newtocam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton cam newton
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Exactly. If Harbaugh signs off on him, he's willing to work with him, and thinks he can turn him into a good NFL QB. Those who are against drafting Newton and taking another QB in the first round are acting as if we will be sending him to the Mike Nolan/Singletary school of quarterbacking. I for one, can't wait for the NFL combine and we'll have a chance to see some of these guys in the quarterbacking drills. If Newton performs well enough, we should take him. Newton + Harbaugh's teaching = dominance at the QB position that we haven't seen in a loooooong time here.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

This. The kid oozes potential but there is a lot more to being a good NFL qb than having potential, size and arm strength.

He is a very intriguing prospect but I'll trust JH and Baalke in making sure the guy we take is the best person for the job.

There is a lot of information teams dig up from behind the scenes that we don't know about. They could find out he's one of those guys who just coasts because of his physical abilities and is lazy when it comes to film study or whatever...that doesn't look good and can easily kill a guy's career.

Just take a look at Vince Young.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
CAM NEWTON HIGHLIGHTS

For those who want to see highlights of Cam Newton from every game during the season check out this website.
Share 49ersWebzone