LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

Caption This...

Shop 49ers game tickets
"Have fun with your quarterback situation without me"
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Have at it.

I took more than 30 Millions suckers ! and did nothing for 6 years kiss my ass yorks suckers ! haha.
Whats funny is, he might goto AZ and start, then he will get to play us twice a year, and while neither nolan nor dingleberry are employeed by us anymore, he will still feel the need to carve us apart, because of STUPID people chanting for D.Carr and booing alex on SMART incompletions.

AND NOOOOOOO IM NOT SAYING ALEX WAS GREAT before that even gets brought into this conversation, but we dont want to play against him, bradford, and whoever the seachickens bring in (for now ill assume they actually get a decent QB) for the next 10-15yrs.

No words needed.
Originally posted by jeremy300:
Whats funny is, he might goto AZ and start, then he will get to play us twice a year, and while neither nolan nor dingleberry are employeed by us anymore, he will still feel the need to carve us apart, because of STUPID people chanting for D.Carr and booing alex on SMART incompletions.

AND NOOOOOOO IM NOT SAYING ALEX WAS GREAT before that even gets brought into this conversation, but we dont want to play against him, bradford, and whoever the seachickens bring in (for now ill assume they actually get a decent QB) for the next 10-15yrs.

Nah, I'd love to play Alex. They couldn't beat us with Warner, they won't be able to beat us with Alex. I guarantee it.
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Nah, I'd love to play Alex. They couldn't beat us with Warner, they won't be able to beat us with Alex. I guarantee it.

i hope the dude does get a second chance somewhere else....and tears it up....in a real team with real coaches
Originally posted by niner4life21:

This. But I wish him the best
  • fryet
  • Veteran
Alex: I want to go to a NFC West team and beat the 49ers twice a year. Then I can laugh at all the 49er fans that booed me even when the 49ers were winning.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
hOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed for you.

• Jiks
On Sunday, he was cruising along with one of his better games in the pros. The 49ers had a big lead against the Arizona Cardinals. But when he threw a third-down incompletion, he was booed. One reporter noted that it looked as if Smith was laughing at the crowd reaction.

"I probably was," Smith said. "I've gone through enough of that. It's laughable to play like that -- to throw an incompletion and get booed. That stuff is not fazing me at this point. I can deal with that."

Read more: 49ers notebook: Alex Smith gets to pick his spot
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Originally posted by fryet:
Alex: I want to go to a NFC West team and beat the 49ers twice a year. Then I can laugh at all the 49er fans that booed me even when the 49ers were winning.

This, we have some of the worst fans in football. Whatever happened to the Niner fans that were widely regarded as knowledgeable fans? Now, clueless, classless and one step removed from raider fans. We were winning the game yesterday, he throws an incomplete pass, and some retards in the stands boo, what complete dumbasses. People like this deserve to have s**tty football teams. The guy isn't a great QB, but he was not nearly as bad as the situation he was dropped into. I hope he does well wherever he chooses to go while we are stuck with absolutely nothing at QB.
"ace 130 and ZRF80 are the same dude? For realz?? That's f**ked up man, I'm takin' my talents to souf beach. These fans are f**king weird".
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

This, we have some of the worst fans in football. Whatever happened to the Niner fans that were widely regarded as knowledgeable fans? Now, clueless, classless and one step removed from raider fans. We were winning the game yesterday, he throws an incomplete pass, and some retards in the stands boo, what complete dumbasses. People like this deserve to have s**tty football teams. The guy isn't a great QB, but he was not nearly as bad as the situation he was dropped into. I hope he does well wherever he chooses to go while we are stuck with absolutely nothing at QB.

I as well - wish him the best, chances are he does to San Diego...Stay classy Alex Smith.
Originally posted by valrod33:
i get to finally leave this s**t hole

lol, that is probably exactly what he is thinking!

Fans have a right to boo b/c their tired of losing. How can you say they deserve bad play by their team? Maybe you do, because you seem to be content with it. However, others, like me, won't stand for this incompetent play from all of our players, especially from the QB position.
Share 49ersWebzone