Caption This...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by fryet:
Alex: I want to go to a NFC West team and beat the 49ers twice a year. Then I can laugh at all the 49er fans that booed me even when the 49ers were winning.

This, we have some of the worst fans in football. Whatever happened to the Niner fans that were widely regarded as knowledgeable fans? Now, clueless, classless and one step removed from raider fans. We were winning the game yesterday, he throws an incomplete pass, and some retards in the stands boo, what complete dumbasses. People like this deserve to have s**tty football teams. The guy isn't a great QB, but he was not nearly as bad as the situation he was dropped into. I hope he does well wherever he chooses to go while we are stuck with absolutely nothing at QB.

Fans have a right to boo b/c their tired of losing. How can you say they deserve bad play by their team? Maybe you do, because you seem to be content with it. However, others, like me, won't stand for this incompetent play from all of our players, especially from the QB position.

No one said you have no right to boo, just that you are clueless as to when it is appropriate. Everyone is tired of losing, but some of the idiots around here think it is just the QB position that has been costing us, when it is obvious that we haven't had a real coach since Mariucci was canned. The offensive line is terrible, the safeties can't cover, and we have receivers that couldn't catch a STD in a Tijuana whorehouse. You want to get the message across to ownership don't boo like some anonymous p***y, quit buying team merch and tickets. Nothing speaks louder than empty seats at a game. The people that booed Smith while he was playing one of the better games of his career are the ones that deserve a bad team, it was classless.

Tell me why they deserve to have a losing team? I'd love to hear your reason. I think people like you who hold everyone accountable for what they do EXCEPT ALEX deserve a losing team.

You again missed the point. HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE. As for why some deserve bad teams, it is because they are dumbasses that do not see the big picture, but are too lazy to try and see it. It is gonna take more than a QB to fix this team, starting with the process of hiring the right GM. I do not think Smith is by any means a great QB, but I can see that if we had a better coaching staff and system of offense that knew how to move the ball, he wouldn't have been so bad. If you look at his stats since Johnson took over he has a rating over 90. I just wanna know who you want to play QB for us next year? The free agency crop is bunk, and unless by a miracle we land Luck, the rookies are no better.

I'd take Ryan Mallet and let Harbaugh fix his flaws. He would be my franchise QB. Or we could trade for Orton.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

I'm heading to NoWin's house to put a bag of flaming s*** on his door
  • Chief
  • Veteran
That's some serious manlove to want a possible ex-49er to leave and beat up on the 49ers... So there are Alex Smith fans that aren't 49er fans I guess.
Originally posted by Chief:
That's some serious manlove to want a possible ex-49er to leave and beat up on the 49ers... So there are Alex Smith fans that aren't 49er fans I guess.

THANK YOU! And according to these '49er' fans, we're fake.
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Should I take the Cardinals or Hawks...mmmmm HA HA HA HA HA HA..I'll be baaaacckkk..
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by valrod33:
i get to finally leave this s**t hole

That he s**t in!
"You see this hat I'm wearing is a basically a middle finger to the city of San Francisco and its fan base. This is for all those boo birds. Norv personally promised me a job as Philip Rivers backup next year. My self esteem can't be damaged riding the bench."
"I wonder how I'll look in a KC Royals cap?"
Share 49ersWebzone