Caption This...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by statman:

No words needed.

• Jiks
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by fryet:
Alex: I want to go to a NFC West team and beat the 49ers twice a year. Then I can laugh at all the 49er fans that booed me even when the 49ers were winning.

This, we have some of the worst fans in football. Whatever happened to the Niner fans that were widely regarded as knowledgeable fans? Now, clueless, classless and one step removed from raider fans. We were winning the game yesterday, he throws an incomplete pass, and some retards in the stands boo, what complete dumbasses. People like this deserve to have s**tty football teams. The guy isn't a great QB, but he was not nearly as bad as the situation he was dropped into. I hope he does well wherever he chooses to go while we are stuck with absolutely nothing at QB.

Fans have a right to boo b/c their tired of losing. How can you say they deserve bad play by their team? Maybe you do, because you seem to be content with it. However, others, like me, won't stand for this incompetent play from all of our players, especially from the QB position.

So you should be booing the whole team, not just singling out one player IMO. You say it yourself that other players are imcompetent, but yet you only blame one person for the losses. Ignorant IMO.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
See you guys in Minnesota next year with my 11-6 playoff team haha
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Alex: I want to go to a NFC West team and beat the 49ers twice a year. Then I can laugh at all the 49er fans that booed me even when the 49ers were winning.

This, we have some of the worst fans in football. Whatever happened to the Niner fans that were widely regarded as knowledgeable fans? Now, clueless, classless and one step removed from raider fans. We were winning the game yesterday, he throws an incomplete pass, and some retards in the stands boo, what complete dumbasses. People like this deserve to have s**tty football teams. The guy isn't a great QB, but he was not nearly as bad as the situation he was dropped into. I hope he does well wherever he chooses to go while we are stuck with absolutely nothing at QB.

Fans have a right to boo b/c their tired of losing. How can you say they deserve bad play by their team? Maybe you do, because you seem to be content with it. However, others, like me, won't stand for this incompetent play from all of our players, especially from the QB position.

So you should be booing the whole team, not just singling out one player IMO. You say it yourself that other players are imcompetent, but yet you only blame one person for the losses. Ignorant IMO.

No ones blaming Alex for our losses completely. tHe point is that for fans, they like to boo Alex b/c hes the QB. From the POV of the everyday fan, when the team wins, the QB gets the credit and is the hero. When they lose, he takes the biggest part of the blame. Its easy for them to blame him b/c he was picked 1st overall and made all that dough. Its a bit unnecessary, but I think its understandable.
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Smith couldn't find his locker like he couldn't find his open receivers.

BEST!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
can this thread also be moved to the NFL section, its starting to turn into another Alex Smith thread.

No one said you have no right to boo, just that you are clueless as to when it is appropriate. Everyone is tired of losing, but some of the idiots around here think it is just the QB position that has been costing us, when it is obvious that we haven't had a real coach since Mariucci was canned. The offensive line is terrible, the safeties can't cover, and we have receivers that couldn't catch a STD in a Tijuana whorehouse. You want to get the message across to ownership don't boo like some anonymous p***y, quit buying team merch and tickets. Nothing speaks louder than empty seats at a game. The people that booed Smith while he was playing one of the better games of his career are the ones that deserve a bad team, it was classless.
  • Jiks

No ones blaming Alex for our losses completely. tHe point is that for fans, they like to boo Alex b/c hes the QB. From the POV of the everyday fan, when the team wins, the QB gets the credit and is the hero. When they lose, he takes the biggest part of the blame. Its easy for them to blame him b/c he was picked 1st overall and made all that dough. Its a bit unnecessary, but I think its understandable.

Yeah I understand that, and I understand the frustration. I just think people need to realize that, you know Alex may not be the greatest QB in the world. But he is not the worst. If anyone is to blame in particularly it needs to be the Ownership, then the coaching staff, then the players.

I don't know a whole lot about offensive systems but yesterday just looked a whole lot different. The whole offense looked actually somewhat professional. It looked organized, it looked well game planned, it was more vertical, it looked executed and such. I can't sit and say that Tomsula should be the head coach. But I haven't seen our offense run with that sort of un-predictability. That right there shows me that something has been wrong. And me personally don't believe it falls solely on one position. I just don't think Alex deserves this title of worst thing to ever happen to the 49ers, which many believe he is. Does he deserve his fair share? Yes, but he sure as heck does not deserve as much flak as he's getting.

But that's just my opinion I guess. As I said I understand peoples frustration, but I think a lot of people do not see the whole picture.

Yeah I understand that, and I understand the frustration. I just think people need to realize that, you know Alex may not be the greatest QB in the world. But he is not the worst. If anyone is to blame in particularly it needs to be the Ownership, then the coaching staff, then the players.

I don't know a whole lot about offensive systems but yesterday just looked a whole lot different. The whole offense looked actually somewhat professional. It looked organized, it looked well game planned, it was more vertical, it looked executed and such. I can't sit and say that Tomsula should be the head coach. But I haven't seen our offense run with that sort of un-predictability. That right there shows me that something has been wrong. And me personally don't believe it falls solely on one position. I just don't think Alex deserves this title of worst thing to ever happen to the 49ers, which many believe he is. Does he deserve his fair share? Yes, but he sure as heck does not deserve as much flak as he's getting.

But that's just my opinion I guess. As I said I understand peoples frustration, but I think a lot of people do not see the whole picture.

That is an unfortunate problem with many fans these days, they cannot see the forest for the trees.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

Have at it.

Mission Accomplished! So Cal......b***hes!!!!!!!!!

No one said you have no right to boo, just that you are clueless as to when it is appropriate. Everyone is tired of losing, but some of the idiots around here think it is just the QB position that has been costing us, when it is obvious that we haven't had a real coach since Mariucci was canned. The offensive line is terrible, the safeties can't cover, and we have receivers that couldn't catch a STD in a Tijuana whorehouse. You want to get the message across to ownership don't boo like some anonymous p***y, quit buying team merch and tickets. Nothing speaks louder than empty seats at a game. The people that booed Smith while he was playing one of the better games of his career are the ones that deserve a bad team, it was classless.

Tell me why they deserve to have a losing team? I'd love to hear your reason. I think people like you who hold everyone accountable for what they do EXCEPT ALEX deserve a losing team.

Tell me why they deserve to have a losing team? I'd love to hear your reason. I think people like you who hold everyone accountable for what they do EXCEPT ALEX deserve a losing team.

You again missed the point. HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE. As for why some deserve bad teams, it is because they are dumbasses that do not see the big picture, but are too lazy to try and see it. It is gonna take more than a QB to fix this team, starting with the process of hiring the right GM. I do not think Smith is by any means a great QB, but I can see that if we had a better coaching staff and system of offense that knew how to move the ball, he wouldn't have been so bad. If you look at his stats since Johnson took over he has a rating over 90. I just wanna know who you want to play QB for us next year? The free agency crop is bunk, and unless by a miracle we land Luck, the rookies are no better.
Alex Brees.

Here is a parting teaching video for you.
Originally posted by valrod33:
i get to finally leave this s**t hole
Share 49ersWebzone