LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Mike Singletary Fired

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • obx49
  • Veteran
I have never been this happy after a loss.

Break out the champagne lets f**king party...

• NP9er
  • Veteran
I posted this in anther thread, but it seems to fit far better in this thread.

I seem to remember a number of the "true" fans saying a few weeks ago that there was no guarantee that missing the playoffs would get coach Pom Pom removed. That those of us that looked at the big picture, instead of just wanting to see our team in the playoffs this year, "should go root for another team because no real fan would want their team to lose."
Well maybe now you can all see the overall advantage of letting coach "single brain cell" hang himself with his own brand of inept coaching. It wasn't that we liked watching the Niners lose, but the payoff is greater than the playoff (this year). Next year and years to come under the right coach and administration, thats a different matter.
Originally posted by NinersFo6:
This will go down as the 3rd greatest day in 2010!
1. Giants winning the World Series (Nov. 1st)
2. The Championship parade in downtown San Francisco (Nov. 3rd)
3. Buster Posey winning ROY

The day Singletary was canned and the day that the 49ers started their return to relivance!!

you FAIL with a pH
If between Gruden and Harbaugh. I'd pick Harbaugh. A few years before his exit, I remembered Walsh was saying Jim Harbaugh will be on his way to becoming a very good coach. I just thought Walsh was helping the promotion, nothing more. But now I think Walsh was being sincere.
MORTENSON talking on Sportscenter about it now....I have goosebumps in excitement. DON"T screw it up again Yorks!!!!
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Not sure who I'd like more Gruden or Harbaugh. I think Holmgren will have greater pull in luring Gruden to the Browns.

Harbaugh should be the guy. Now we are at least in position to possibly make a trade for Luck. Then Harbaugh and Luck can be reunited cause it feels so good, reunited cause they understood.

lol

Now there's some sweet music.

that my friend is the music we will all be listening to while making love to our women when harbaugh and luck bring the trophy back home to SF.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by NinersFo6:
This will go down as the 3rd greatest day in 2010!
1. Giants winning the World Series (Nov. 1st)
2. The Championship parade in downtown San Francisco (Nov. 3rd)
3. Buster Posey winning ROY

The day Singletary was canned and the day that the 49ers started their return to relivance!!

you FAIL with a pH

Thank you baby jesus
On Sportscenter right now.
Originally posted by backontop:
Not sure who I'd like more Gruden or Harbaugh. I think Holmgren will have greater pull in luring Gruden to the Browns.

Harbaugh should be the guy. Now we are at least in position to possibly make a trade for Luck. Then Harbaugh and Luck can be reunited cause it feels so good, reunited cause they understood.

I like Harbaugh as well. Not only did he help Andrew Luck but he also did help Josh Johnson when he was at the Univ. of San Diego. 42 tds and 1 int in one season.

Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by fakers23:
http://twitter.com/#!/bydavidwhite/status/19252094124957698

Team source: Mike Singletary was just told he is fired.

I already reported this faker troll

faker23 is a news junker troll who got my thread locked with that other poster. lol

You're a funny man Jim!

FAKER23 is staff who got my thread locked so he could post the news that we already reported. Wow.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:

I'd take either.

I'd take Harbaugh over Gruden. At least we'll go back to the WCO style offense with either.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mortensen: Doesnt think Gruden will coach the 49ers

I think Jim Harbaugh would be okay with teaching the west coach offense to Cam Newton. To much to give up to get #1 pick

[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 26, 2010 at 21:25:43 ]
Whats gonna happen to the hill,and what about the nutcracker?
What's the over/under on how long it takes for everyone in the forum to call for the head of the next coach....I'll take the under....
Share 49ersWebzone