There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How many active players are HOF bound?

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by ea_thegreat:
I don't think Ben will make it. Great player but he hasn't been the best in any year he has played. Heck, you can make a case that Rodgers and Rivers have played better than him since starting and all will continue to battle it out for the best in the league once brady and manning retire.

doesn't he have a MVP?

ya he was voted Most Valuable Playa in Georgia before those rape allegations.
Larry Fitz, unfortunately Moss (maybe not for the first few years of eligibility) and hopefully someday Andre Johnson.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I can't believe you put Champ Bailey up there before Ed Reed or Ray Lewis

just rattling off names

that cool. I thought of Ed Reed right away but after reading this thread I think Polumalu gets in also.

a long shot might be Hines Ward b/c he's pretty well rounded, praised for his blocking, won Super Bowls, and it pains to me to say it but being a Steeler probably helps too.

Hines Ward is a hell no. He was never the best WR in the league so if you let him in then you must let a whole lot of WR's in also.
I don't think Ben will make it. Great player but he hasn't been the best in any year he has played. Heck, you can make a case that Rodgers and Rivers have played better than him since starting and all will continue to battle it out for the best in the league once brady and manning retire.

doesn't he have a MVP?

So Ray Lewis doesn't get in then? Since he was accused of murder.

doesn't he have a MVP?

I don't know actually. That would help then.

doesn't he have a MVP?

obviously football doesn't consider much off the field allegations just ask Cam Newton. But honestly I think public opinion is worst on rape than it is murder, plus wasn't Lewis just an alleged accomplice?

doesn't he have a MVP?

I'm pretty sure he was Super Bowl MVP his rookie year.

doesn't he have a MVP?

obviously football doesn't consider much off the field allegations just ask Cam Newton. But honestly I think public opinion is worst on rape than it is murder, plus wasn't Lewis just an alleged accomplice?

I don't know but taking a life is worse than rape.
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Dec 12, 2010 at 8:45 PM ]

doesn't he have a MVP?

I'm pretty sure he was Super Bowl MVP his rookie year.

nevermind that was Hines Ward.
I can't believe you put Champ Bailey up there before Ed Reed or Ray Lewis

just rattling off names

that cool. I thought of Ed Reed right away but after reading this thread I think Polumalu gets in also.

a long shot might be Hines Ward b/c he's pretty well rounded, praised for his blocking, won Super Bowls, and it pains to me to say it but being a Steeler probably helps too.

Hines Ward is a hell no. He was never the best WR in the league so if you let him in then you must let a whole lot of WR's in also.

that's why I said long shot. He was a Super Bowl MVP though.
reggie wayne?

i have him on my list

whats your reasoning? i'm curious

if he can play for roughly 5 more years he should be top 5 in total yards, top 10 TD's for WR's, top 10 total receptions, has 4 probowls, 2 all pros, has a ring
Richard Seymore has a chance.
reggie wayne?

i have him on my list

if he can play for roughly 5 more years he should be top 5 in total yards, top 10 TD's for WR's, top 10 total receptions, has 4 probowls, 2 all pros, has a ring

Wow yeah he's gotta stay healthy and the Colts don't do that

When Rivers or Rogers is even in one SB then talk to me. Until then Ben is clearly ahead of them in any HOF talk. The guy is the leader of a team that won 2 SBs and won an MVP. I almost think its a no brainer that he makes it in unless his career takes some crazy downturn.
reggie wayne?

i have him on my list

Wow yeah he's gotta stay healthy and the Colts don't do that

his numbers have been pretty consistent through the years

http://www.nfl.com/players/reggiewayne/profile?id=WAY456953
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home