LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Vikings Release MOSS!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lol lets get him then trade him back to the pats for a 1st or 2nd round pick
Originally posted by jrg:
Moss to Rams?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/26679/why-the-rams-should-claim-randy-moss

a bunch of teams ahead of the Rams that would like to have him

San Diego for one
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by McLovin:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Alex Smith to Crabtree, Moss, and VD........with Gore in the backfield.

Some scary thoughts.......

YES YES YES! Do the ZRF errybody

fixed

Mclovin's back on the wagon too, wow!

Hey ????
Originally posted by 228niner:

trade deadline passed
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
vikings gave up a third right and the pats gave up moss and a late pick if I'm not mistaken lol what a waist of everyone's time
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by 228niner:

trade deadline passed

sh*t well lets just get him anyway, we will just play practice squad monopoly anyway and make room for him
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I wonder if the Cowboys will get him, would Jerry Jones pass on him again, he needs to do something to generate some good news back to the cowboys

I think he goes there. I don't see Buffalo, Carolina, or Cincinnati being interested. If not Dallas, I'll be stunned if Denver, Detroit, or Cleveland pass him too.

Buffalo, Carolina, Dallas, Denver,49ers

thats the order

I could actually see him go to Denver, high powered offense similar to the Pats offense. They won't be winning much be he'll get a lot of balls thrown his way.

Dallas? Doubt it, Moss will give up after watching Kitna attempt a pass in practice.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Moss to Rams?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/26679/why-the-rams-should-claim-randy-moss

That'd suck.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I wonder if the Cowboys will get him, would Jerry Jones pass on him again, he needs to do something to generate some good news back to the cowboys

I think he goes there. I don't see Buffalo, Carolina, or Cincinnati being interested. If not Dallas, I'll be stunned if Denver, Detroit, or Cleveland pass him too.

Buffalo, Carolina, Dallas, Denver,49ers

thats the order

I could actually see him go to Denver, high powered offense similar to the Pats offense. They won't be winning much be he'll get a lot of balls thrown his way.

Dallas? Doubt it, Moss will give up after watching Kitna attempt a pass in practice.

Watch, Dallas will get him and they'll suck even harder than before.
I just checked out a broncos forum and they say they are set at WR, obviously thats just what there fans think

I think Denver would do it because Mcdaniels is on the hot seat over there may do this to "win" back the fans
[ Edited by valrod33 on Nov 1, 2010 at 12:35 PM ]

• boast
  • Hella Fame
what the deuce???????????????

go get him Baalke! get him now.

Dallas will probably screw us on this, watch.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I def could see Denver getting him. McDaniels was the OC for them during that near perfect season, right?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I would not want the niners to pick Moss. That dude would just quit on a bad team like the niners.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
I would not want the niners to pick Moss. That dude would just quit on a bad team like the niners.

For reals. I want no part of this guy. Just imagine how pouty Moss would get in our offense.
what the heck is going on with that guy..
Share 49ersWebzone