LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Carson Palmer a Raider Update Pg 48

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Paul:
trade may work out great for both teams... Palmer played his best under Jackson when they were in Cincy together, and Palmer is 31 which isn't old at all for a QB. I could see Palmer making a quick impact.

Do we know what number he is going to wear in Oakland?

• Paul
  • Veteran
he finally gets to wear that number huh?
Is he starting on Sunday?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

he is suppose to.
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
trade may work out great for both teams... Palmer played his best under Jackson when they were in Cincy together, and Palmer is 31 which isn't old at all for a QB. I could see Palmer making a quick impact.

from one prison to another
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

hahahaha! good one
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

he is suppose to.

Wowsers. Kyle Boller. Akward.
Dbl post
[ Edited by Bryant4everYoung on Oct 20, 2011 at 12:08 AM ]
Originally posted by fister30:
I would have been ecstatic to give up a first for Palmer. Palmer is a franchise QB. Not too many of those around these days. I wouldn't have giving up two first rounders for him.

A "franchise" QB. LOL.
You gotta wonder what's going through Boller's mind when he heard the news. Campbell gets hurt and instead of letting Boller (who had some time learning the playbook) start, they traded two high draft picks for Palmer and immediately he's their starter. Unless Boller is content with being a forever back up, he should be pissed off!

Originally posted by mcbaes72:
You gotta wonder what's going through Boller's mind when he heard the news. Campbell gets hurt and instead of letting Boller (who had some time learning the playbook) start, they traded two high draft picks for Palmer and immediately he's their starter. Unless Boller is content with being a forever back up, he should be pissed off!

of course he is !.....but Palmer is a statue out there and raiders can't protect the QB.

So KB will be starting soon.
In an attempt to save this season, the new owner brings in Palmer. The first person I would have hired after the passing of Davis would have been somebody to run the football operations. I wonder if junior will try to do what Al Davis has been doing the past few decades?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Saw the backround then LOL'd

HAHAHAHA
Zombie Al Davis with the two overall firsts for Carson.
Niners at one point made a formal offer to the bengals for carson palmer according to adam schefter on espn this morning.
Share 49ersWebzone