There are 256 users in the forums

warren sapp you jack a**

Shop 49ers game tickets
this thread won't go a page and i don't care. i'm in the moment of a random thought that was sparked by homeboys all time team in ninertalk. Jerry Rice aka DA GOAT never missed a game until that F**K HEAD warren sapp crashed down on his knee on that damn reverse, and he was at least 10-11 years in when that happened.

f****** jack a**!
Crashed down on his knee? More like dragged him down by the facemask.
I've always hated that crackhead.
I like Sapp, but that was a b***h move.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I've always hated that crackhead.

Me too. A few years ago I watched this big interview with Sapp and Serena, Tiger, etc. and they asked Sapp if there was anything he regrets, and he said "yeah, not putting Rice out for good."

Cheap facemask move. I hate Sapp
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I have always hated Sapp after that day and will continue to do so.
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
That game turned was the springboard they needed to turn that franchise around.

and it was a cheap move by Sapp
Warren Sapp can burn in hell.
Ive always hated jerry rice, hes just annoying to me and hes a terrible analyst

and it was in his 13th season, not 11th
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers star wide receiver Jerry Rice, who, until now, has never missed a game because of an injury in his 13-season NFL career, has been sidelined for the rest of the season because of a damaged knee.
in to help this thread be more than a page

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ualrod33:
Ive always hated jerry rice, hes just annoying to me and hes a terrible analyst

and it was in his 13th season, not 11th
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers star wide receiver Jerry Rice, who, until now, has never missed a game because of an injury in his 13-season NFL career, has been sidelined for the rest of the season because of a damaged knee.

and you call yourself a niner fan ??
  • BobS
  • Veteran
I started disliking the dude when he kept beating his chest like Tarzan during the Orange Bowl when he played for Miami.
That was the home opener too. I was young, around 10, but i remember my Uncle basically depressed. I dont remember what happened but I remember Jerry being injured.
[ Edited by AlexSmithWillWIn on Jul 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AlexSmithWillWIn:
That was the home opener too. I was young, around 10, but i remember my Uncle basically depressed. I dont remember what happened but I remember Jerry being injured.

I remember that game like it was yesterday. Season opener 1997, up against an up start Tampa team. They treated this game it was a super bowl. First series of the game, niners run a end around to rice. Sapp had a chance to get him, he reached out and grabbed Jerry's face mask and dragged him down. Jerry didn't get up and I knew right away that he was hurt because I had never seen Jerry stay down before. Later in the game Steve Young was sacked and after he was already tackled a Buc player came sliding in and hit Steve right in the head with his knee. Steve had a concussion and then the back up QB Jeff Brohm I think his name was came in and he also got banged up. The next game against the rams Jim Druckenmiller started and our D got us a close win.

wow I didn't even I remembered all that from 13 years ago
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by AlexSmithWillWIn:

I remember that game like it was yesterday. Season opener 1997, up against an up start Tampa team. They treated this game it was a super bowl. First series of the game, niners run a end around to rice. Sapp had a chance to get him, he reached out and grabbed Jerry's face mask and dragged him down. Jerry didn't get up and I knew right away that he was hurt because I had never seen Jerry stay down before. Later in the game Steve Young was sacked and after he was already tackled a Buc player came sliding in and hit Steve right in the head with his knee. Steve had a concussion and then the back up QB Jeff Brohm I think his name was came in and he also got banged up. The next game against the rams Jim Druckenmiller started and our D got us a close win.

wow I didn't even I remembered all that from 13 years ago

ya it was jeff brohm, brian brohms older brother
Share 49ersWebzone