LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 405 users in the forums

warren sapp you jack a**

Shop 49ers game tickets
I like his cute little endzone dance.
Originally posted by susweel:
I remember that game like it was yesterday. Season opener 1997, up against an up start Tampa team. They treated this game it was a super bowl. First series of the game, niners run a end around to rice. Sapp had a chance to get him, he reached out and grabbed Jerry's face mask and dragged him down. Jerry didn't get up and I knew right away that he was hurt because I had never seen Jerry stay down before. Later in the game Steve Young was sacked and after he was already tackled a Buc player came sliding in and hit Steve right in the head with his knee. Steve had a concussion and then the back up QB Jeff Brohm I think his name was came in and he also got banged up. The next game against the rams Jim Druckenmiller started and our D got us a close win.

wow I didn't even I remembered all that from 13 years ago

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Me too. A few years ago I watched this big interview with Sapp and Serena, Tiger, etc. and they asked Sapp if there was anything he regrets, and he said "yeah, not putting Rice out for good."

Cheap facemask move. I hate Sapp

I remember that game like it was yesterday. Season opener 1997, up against an up start Tampa team. They treated this game it was a super bowl. First series of the game, niners run a end around to rice. Sapp had a chance to get him, he reached out and grabbed Jerry's face mask and dragged him down. Jerry didn't get up and I knew right away that he was hurt because I had never seen Jerry stay down before. Later in the game Steve Young was sacked and after he was already tackled a Buc player came sliding in and hit Steve right in the head with his knee. Steve had a concussion and then the back up QB Jeff Brohm I think his name was came in and he also got banged up. The next game against the rams Jim Druckenmiller started and our D got us a close win.

wow I didn't even I remembered all that from 13 years ago

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Me too. A few years ago I watched this big interview with Sapp and Serena, Tiger, etc. and they asked Sapp if there was anything he regrets, and he said "yeah, not putting Rice out for good."

Cheap facemask move. I hate Sapp

and now this d#ck is on nfl network talking bad about the saints bounty and player safety illegal hits etc,etc,etc, what a hypocrite. u face mask from behind the greatest player of all time still playing at his prime level on a wr reverse and hold on maliciously and cause rice his first every serious injury, potentially a career threatening injury after 13 seasons of football. i was pissed and will never forget that and u talk about bounties??
sapp is an overrated fat f**k
Everyone seems to forget how dirty a player he was, anyone see the hit on the bills player when sapp cheap shoted him itno the hospital.
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Everyone seems to forget how dirty a player he was, anyone see the hit on the bills player when sapp cheap shoted him itno the hospital.

This, although I didn't see the Bills hit.
I know he hit Packers Chad Clifton on an int where the play was on the other side of the field. It was unnecessary but Clifton wasn't paying attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U

Here is the tackle: start at 3:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlX4QjupoSA

He pulled him down by the facemask and a horse collar. It was ridiculous....
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I know he hit Packers Chad Clifton on an int where the play was on the other side of the field. It was unnecessary but Clifton wasn't paying attention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBpEIRaGq2U

Here is the tackle: start at 3:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlX4QjupoSA

He pulled him down by the facemask and a horse collar. It was ridiculous....

it wasnt sapp it was #56's leg hitting youngs head.
similar to what happend to d walker this year.
Originally posted by ualrod33:
Ive always hated jerry rice, hes just annoying to me and hes a terrible analyst

and it was in his 13th season, not 11th
Quote:
San Francisco 49ers star wide receiver Jerry Rice, who, until now, has never missed a game because of an injury in his 13-season NFL career, has been sidelined for the rest of the season because of a damaged knee.

and you call yourself a niner fan ??

ban this f**ker

Quote:
San Francisco 49ers star wide receiver Jerry Rice, who, until now, has never missed a game because of an injury in his 13-season NFL career, has been sidelined for the rest of the season because of a damaged knee.

and we call you a TROLL go back to your crappy team and your crappy teams crappy board....
we all know you wish you were a niner fan. instead your a trollolololo
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 99problems:

Quote:

and we call you a TROLL go back to your crappy team and your crappy teams crappy board....
we all know you wish you were a niner fan. instead your a trollolololo

He already got bant

didn't Sapp injure Steve Young in that game too?

...which lead to us getting our first glimpse of Jim Drunkenmiller???
ualrod33 lmao

valrod's little brother or something?
Originally posted by 99problems:
it wasnt sapp it was #56's leg hitting youngs head.
similar to what happend to d walker this year.

I am talking about the Rice play after that Young play.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
didn't Sapp injure Steve Young in that game too?

...which lead to us getting our first glimpse of Jim Drunkenmiller???

If its the one where Sapp put down Rice and then Young, then yeah. And Mooch mentioned in a clip that that was the first time he'd come across Sapp. What introduction . . . to take out 2 HoFers in one game.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I've always hated that crackhead.

But he is friends with the Rock
Share 49ersWebzone