LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 124 users in the forums

Thomas Clayton just signed with the patriots

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN RT @caplannfl The Cardinals announced they signed RB Thomas Clayton. > 49ers draft pick, in 2007; never saw any action with S.F.

all pro
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN RT @caplannfl The Cardinals announced they signed RB Thomas Clayton. > 49ers draft pick, in 2007; never saw any action with S.F.

Hall of Famer

fixed
Maybe they should call Glenn coffee
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by niners4lyfe:

GOAT

fixed

fixedx2
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I surprised he's still training and trying to find an NFL job most dudes would have gotten the message by now.
Originally posted by susweel:
I surprised he's still training and trying to find an NFL job most dudes would have gotten the message by now.

True, but if I was in his shoes I would be fighting with everything I had to stay in the league and if a team is willing I'd sign on the dotted line and fight for a spot.
.... lol.... That's nice, but I really don't care. Hope he becomes the starter, they really need a running game.
  • mod
  • Veteran
He's got just enough talent to hang in there lol
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Maybe they should call Glenn coffee

Mass hasn't ended
Good for him

I can't believe how long this dude has been around and never been a factor in any regular season game. He is a professional PS player, amazing.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 1, 2012 at 9:01 PM ]
good for him...glad to see he's still tryna make it. most guys woulda quit by now.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
good for him...glad to see he's still tryna make it. most guys woulda quit by now.

I wonder how much money he's made over the years? I hope its worth the health issues he could potentially face down the road.
Share 49ersWebzone