LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 340 users in the forums

Thomas Clayton just signed with the patriots

Shop 49ers game tickets
the #Browns waived RB Thomas Clayton.
Mike Reiss MikeReiss

I am told that the Patriots have claimed RB Thomas Clayton on waivers to fill the open roster spot created with OL Stephen Neal going on IR.
Clayton is getting passed around more than a freshman cheerleader at a Tau Kappa Epsilon party.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I met his cousin at a party right after he got injured with us. I told him how he was a zone favorite. he was sad.
AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
Browns waived wide receiver Brian Robiskie to make room for running back Thomas Clayton.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
*bump* LOL

Matt Barrows
The Browns, for example, signed one-time 49ers running back Thomas Clayton today after Montario Hardesty was diagnosed with a partial calf tear suffered early in Sunday's loss to San Francisco.

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2011/11/warning-to-49ers-opponents-run-at-your-own-risk.html#ixzz1cUOK9zJ7
i thought he was on the seahawks
Originally posted by valrod33:
Browns waived wide receiver Brian Robiskie to make room for running back Thomas Clayton.

Damn Robiskie was the 36th overall pick just 2 years ago
lol

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

We should give him a shot. That's a pretty high pick to cut after just 2 years. Swain ain't nothing anyways.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Sign em both
  • bors
  • Veteran
cut norris and sign......all kidding aside wr is a weak spot.

or not what ev
It's a good thing he got signed this week and not last week or he'd be right back on the injured list #truth
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN RT @caplannfl The Cardinals announced they signed RB Thomas Clayton. > 49ers draft pick, in 2007; never saw any action with S.F.
Share 49ersWebzone