LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Steelers open to idea of trading Roethlisberger

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That latest story about the incident sounds pretty bad for Ben.

Let's see...

1) No arrest made.
2) No charges filed.
3) No conviction obtained.

In other words nothing. How is it bad?

You can play dumb if you want but you and I both know that police report sounds pretty bad for Ben.

Do you think this girl went out looking for him? She most likely went out that night not even knowing Ben would be at the same party. She's 20 years old...do you think she just decided on the spot, hey here's my chance to cash in! That's a much bigger stretch of the imagination. If you listen to the police, they continually refer to her as "the victim." They know something went down, they just don't have the evidence to prove the case legally.

ya she probably did go out looking for him
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
That latest story about the incident sounds pretty bad for Ben.

Let's see...

1) No arrest made.
2) No charges filed.
3) No conviction obtained.

In other words nothing. How is it bad?

You can play dumb if you want but you and I both know that police report sounds pretty bad for Ben.

Do you think this girl went out looking for him? She most likely went out that night not even knowing Ben would be at the same party. She's 20 years old...do you think she just decided on the spot, hey here's my chance to cash in! That's a much bigger stretch of the imagination. If you listen to the police, they continually refer to her as "the victim." They know something went down, they just don't have the evidence to prove the case legally.

ya she probably did go out looking for him

I'm not sure a 20 year old chick even knows who Big Ben is to be perfectly honest. Somebody probably told her he's a really famous athlete,he probably bought her hella drinks, then he's all "here's my dong let's go the bathroom" and his bodyguards guide them to a bathroom and nobody knows what happened.

Legally he's innocent, but there are still moral question marks (this is the Rooneys). I'll still be shocked if he's traded but it's looking more and more likely.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
He'll be traded to Oakland methinks
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Ben Rapistraider?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

Ben Rapistraider?

just imagine Ben in California with all the hot hot chicks running around
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

Ben Rapistraider?

more troubling news out of all these allegations keep surfacing.
GBI documents contain evidence of another Roethlisberger allegation

"Buried in an item in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution regarding the newly-available materials appears reference to an "unsubstantiated allegation" that a "drunken Roethlisberger" made an "unwanted advance" at another Milledgeville-area woman on an unspecified date during a party at Roethlisberger's house in the area.

Per the GBI information, Roethlisberger allegedly pulled down his pants and told the woman she could "do whatever she wants." A week later, he allegedly forced his hand up the same woman's skirt."

what a dirty b*****d. raping is his rep...playing football is a mere passtime.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jreff22:
Before the flood gates open......no. Until this s**t goes away I wouldn't touch him.

he might touch you though
Originally posted by Crown:
Before the flood gates open......no. Until this s**t goes away I wouldn't touch him.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by Crown:

-9fA

*nm*
[ Edited by TexasNiner84 on Apr 17, 2010 at 12:30 AM ]

lost a lot of respect for this douchebag..
So the per the Casserly interview, what do you guys think it would take to move from 18-1 to secure Bradford? Would 13, 18, 49 do it? Too much? Too little?
He's overrated anyways.
Quote:
Adam_Schefter Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger for a top 10 pick. At least one team considering it. Story far from done. 5 minutes ago

i think Pit will trade him later today
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
Quote:
Adam_Schefter Pittsburgh has begun contacting teams to trade Ben Roethlisberger for a top 10 pick. At least one team considering it. Story far from done. 5 minutes ago

i think Pit will trade him later today

Buffalo?
Share 49ersWebzone