Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ He's not coming here.
~ Our O Line is not fixed yet.
~ We aren't going to the SB even if he does come.
this
There are 499 users in the forums
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ He's not coming here.
~ Our O Line is not fixed yet.
~ We aren't going to the SB even if he does come.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Eagles think Kevin Kolb is better than this guy. They are getting rid of Mcnabb cuz he isnt effective anymore, they know this. If he was so great you would have teams jumping to get Mcnabb for a price tag of only a 2nd rounder. Guess what teams dont even want to do that, the highest offer for McChoke is a 3rd rounder.
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Eagles think Kevin Kolb is better than this guy. They are getting rid of Mcnabb cuz he isnt effective anymore, they know this. If he was so great you would have teams jumping to get Mcnabb for a price tag of only a 2nd rounder. Guess what teams dont even want to do that, the highest offer for McChoke is a 3rd rounder.
Originally posted by pd24:Originally posted by valrod33:
The Eagles think Kevin Kolb is better than this guy. They are getting rid of Mcnabb cuz he isnt effective anymore, they know this. If he was so great you would have teams jumping to get Mcnabb for a price tag of only a 2nd rounder. Guess what teams dont even want to do that, the highest offer for McChoke is a 3rd rounder.
The Niners thought Alex Smith was better than Rogers.
Originally posted by boast:Originally posted by pd24:Originally posted by valrod33:
The Eagles think Kevin Kolb is better than this guy. They are getting rid of Mcnabb cuz he isnt effective anymore, they know this. If he was so great you would have teams jumping to get Mcnabb for a price tag of only a 2nd rounder. Guess what teams dont even want to do that, the highest offer for McChoke is a 3rd rounder.
The Niners thought Alex Smith was better than Rogers.
not this f**king argument again!!!!!!
Originally posted by pd24:Originally posted by valrod33:
The Eagles think Kevin Kolb is better than this guy. They are getting rid of Mcnabb cuz he isnt effective anymore, they know this. If he was so great you would have teams jumping to get Mcnabb for a price tag of only a 2nd rounder. Guess what teams dont even want to do that, the highest offer for McChoke is a 3rd rounder.
The Niners thought Alex Smith was better than Rogers.
Originally posted by fropwns:
All I am going to say is this, the Raiders, according to ESPN, are the leading candidate to acquire McNabb. Now, if the Raiders, a galactic f**k-up of an organization, have the sense to dump their own number #1 draft pick, why don't we?
Originally posted by fropwns:
Yes, sir. I am. Although, I will say this, Alex at least demonstrates a pulse, and will probably last in the league much longer than Russell. But, when I look at Alex--and I wanted to draft him--I keep seeing one thing: career backup. I want to be wrong, but I have wanted to be wrong for years now. I see it like this, if you have a chance to improve the Niners at a minimal cost, why not do it?