There are 369 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Latest ESPN blog: experts say McNabb = Superbowl for 49ers

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
~ He's not coming here.
~ Our O Line is not fixed yet.
~ We aren't going to the SB even if he does come.

this
The Eagles think Kevin Kolb is better than this guy. They are getting rid of Mcnabb cuz he isnt effective anymore, they know this. If he was so great you would have teams jumping to get Mcnabb for a price tag of only a 2nd rounder. Guess what teams dont even want to do that, the highest offer for McChoke is a 3rd rounder.
Originally posted by boast:

awesome gif
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Eagles think Kevin Kolb is better than this guy. They are getting rid of Mcnabb cuz he isnt effective anymore, they know this. If he was so great you would have teams jumping to get Mcnabb for a price tag of only a 2nd rounder. Guess what teams dont even want to do that, the highest offer for McChoke is a 3rd rounder.

Yup. If he was so great then why did he have great coaches, great OLines, and good defenses in Philly and couldn't get them to a superbowl win? If he can't do it there with superior casts around him how in the world do you people expect him to WIN a superbowl here? You guys are nuts if you think he'd win one here.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

The Niners thought Alex Smith was better than Rogers.
I like how Lombardi talks about "convenient truths." Great point.
Originally posted by pd24:

not this f**king argument again!!!!!!

Originally posted by boast:

not this f**king argument again!!!!!!

I know your point was to slam Smith and 49ers talent evaluators, but evaluating college draft picks is very different than evaluation two guys who've been on your team for years.
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
All I am going to say is this, the Raiders, according to ESPN, are the leading candidate to acquire McNabb. Now, if the Raiders, a galactic f**k-up of an organization, have the sense to dump their own number #1 draft pick, why don't we?

Originally posted by fropwns:
All I am going to say is this, the Raiders, according to ESPN, are the leading candidate to acquire McNabb. Now, if the Raiders, a galactic f**k-up of an organization, have the sense to dump their own number #1 draft pick, why don't we?

lol. are you really comparing Jabustus Russell to Alex Smith?
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Yes, sir. I am. Although, I will say this, Alex at least demonstrates a pulse, and will probably last in the league much longer than Russell. But, when I look at Alex--and I wanted to draft him--I keep seeing one thing: career backup. I want to be wrong, but I have wanted to be wrong for years now. I see it like this, if you have a chance to improve the Niners at a minimal cost, why not do it?
Originally posted by fropwns:
Yes, sir. I am. Although, I will say this, Alex at least demonstrates a pulse, and will probably last in the league much longer than Russell. But, when I look at Alex--and I wanted to draft him--I keep seeing one thing: career backup. I want to be wrong, but I have wanted to be wrong for years now. I see it like this, if you have a chance to improve the Niners at a minimal cost, why not do it?

mcnabb is not a cheap answer. plus this is alex's first return with same system and oc. so you can't see it as it is when a qb has nevver has had a chance. now he does and you dont want him to have that chance? and you wanted him. wow
Hey McNabb, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!