LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 291 users in the forums

Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault (suspended 6 games)

Shop 49ers game tickets
He is a RAPEOHOLIC
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Rapistberger at is again.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm defending Big Ben until they prove he did it.

He seems like a standup guy
Originally posted by crzy:

The thing is sometimes rich and famous people are accused of things for money. I don't know what happened but you need to let the system play out. It doesn't matter if 100 people accuse you of something. It's an "accusation." People are innocent until proven guilty. In this persons case he is very rich and very famous which can potentially make him a target for accusations. I'd have to wait for the evidence and let the system work it's way out over time.

Good stance to have but since it's his second time around, I'm a little skeptical.

-9fA
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I'm coining it now - Ben Ruthlessraper

Originally posted by Niners99:
Ben Ruthlessbeater is at it again!

mines better
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
He'll get away with it and Goodell won't do anything.

-9fA

• nooj
  • Veteran
If you watched the first season of Hard Knocks (it's avail. on Hulu.com btw), the Baltimore Ravens bring in an expert to speak to the players about dangerous gold diggin' women. It's sort of funny and sad at the same time LOL.
Originally posted by nooj:
If you watched the first season of Hard Knocks (it's avail. on Hulu.com btw), the Baltimore Ravens bring in an expert to speak to the players about dangerous gold diggin' women. It's sort of funny and sad at the same time LOL.

Ben strikes me as a real dumb idiot. I think he puts himself in the wrong bars, wrong clubs, wrong circle of friends and he runs into the wrong type of people. This may include the gold digger types. He must be dumb as a box of rocks to not think he is a target for accusations at this point. He needs to clean up his circle of friends and stop drinking and stop meeting shady people. I'm not sure when this idoit will wake up.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Ben strikes me as a real dumb idiot. I think he puts himself in the wrong bars, wrong clubs, wrong circle of friends and he runs into the wrong type of people. This may include the gold digger types. He must be dumb as a box of rocks to not think he is a target for accusations at this point. He needs to clean up his circle of friends and stop drinking and stop meeting shady people. I'm not sure when this idoit will wake up.

I probably drinks and screws random broads. He probably does so by telling them who he is (cuz he's ugly) then the women have all night to observe how dumb and drunk he is and then it's easy to make a claim.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
How dare a two time Super Bowl winning quarterback who is unmarried go to the club and have a good time with beautiful women. Sheesh.

As long as Ben didn't sexually assault this woman, he did nothing wrong.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This cracks me up
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
This cracks me up

Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

I probably drinks and screws random broads. He probably does so by telling them who he is (cuz he's ugly) then the women have all night to observe how dumb and drunk he is and then it's easy to make a claim.

I definitely think he is putting himself into situations where false gold digger claims can happen. I think he is too dumb to even realize it because he keeps putting himself in that same situation.
Share 49ersWebzone