There are 250 users in the forums

Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault (suspended 6 games)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Youngone:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by nooj:
If you watched the first season of Hard Knocks (it's avail. on Hulu.com btw), the Baltimore Ravens bring in an expert to speak to the players about dangerous gold diggin' women. It's sort of funny and sad at the same time LOL.

Ben strikes me as a real dumb idiot. I think he puts himself in the wrong bars, wrong clubs, wrong circle of friends and he runs into the wrong type of people. This may include the gold digger types. He must be dumb as a box of rocks to not think he is a target for accusations at this point. He needs to clean up his circle of friends and stop drinking and stop meeting shady people. I'm not sure when this idoit will wake up.

I probably drinks and screws random broads. He probably does so by telling them who he is (cuz he's ugly) then the women have all night to observe how dumb and drunk he is and then it's easy to make a claim.

this
  • titan
  • Veteran
Girls give him the time for a conversation cause he is a celebrity QB. In his drunk mind they are trying to bang him cause he is a stud! End result =RAPE! What a DUMBASS.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I'm coining it now - Ben Ruthlessraper

Ben Ruthlessbeater is at it again!

mines better

BigDaddy
Reply 23 of 47 Mar 5, 2010 at 17:09:30
Ben Rapeherburger...... hehehe

Mine was better than either of yours. I win!!
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

mines better

BigDaddy

Ben Coitustaker?
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

mines better

BigDaddy

Ben Coitustaker?

Ben Ruffiesraper
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
You don't know it to be true or not. Let the system work.

Where is the fun in that??
Originally posted by crzy:
I'm defending Big Ben until they prove he did it.

He seems like a standup guy

You mean the media portrays him as a stand up guy. We have no clue if he is or isn't. Guilty or not he has extremely bad judgment. time will tell.
I agree that Ben is innocent until proven guilty but if other athletes were accused of sexual assault it would be news 24/7,especially if it's their second time. If this is not reported on ad nauseum then I know it's a double standard. I mean the media reported on Randy Moss' fake,fake mooning of fans as if it were the worst thing ever done by a player. The thing that makes me wonder about Ben is that this thing happened in two different parts of the country.

Some idiot sportswriter named Gary Myers thinks Eli Manning was the better choice in the 2004 draft but that's straight up hindsight with nothing to back it up other than Ben's crazy off the field behavior. Eli is good guy but he is mediocre quarterback whereas Ben is a straight up good football player.
Originally posted by crzy:
How dare a two time Super Bowl winning quarterback who is unmarried go to the club and have a good time with beautiful women. Sheesh.

As long as Ben didn't sexually assault this woman, he did nothing wrong.
I heard on ESPN radio that he just hired the same lawyer that helped Ray Lewis beat murder charges back in 2000.

Also, if charges are filed, he will be suspended until legal proceedings are over with. Did the same thing with Vick and Goodell will do the same with Roethlisberger. Steelers are screwed if this is the case.
Originally posted by plinius9mm:
I heard on ESPN radio that he just hired the same lawyer that helped Ray Lewis beat murder charges back in 2000.

Also, if charges are filed, he will be suspended until legal proceedings are over with. Did the same thing with Vick and Goodell will do the same with Roethlisberger. Steelers are screwed if this is the case.

Yeah I think this must be pretty serious if he hired Ray Lewis's sleezebag lawyer. So if he gets convicted do we put an asterisk on the 2008 championship? I think if he actually did this this is a lot worse than what Bonds or Clemens did and people want to do that to their accomplishments.

Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Yeah I think this must be pretty serious if he hired Ray Lewis's sleezebag lawyer. So if he gets convicted do we put an asterisk on the 2008 championship? I think if he actually did this this is a lot worse than what Bonds or Clemens did and people want to do that to their accomplishments.

What is worst, a rapist or a dog killer?

I like to give Roethligberger benefit of the doubt cause there are dumb ass women out there that like to make a quick buck but x2 accusations is alarming. You don't hear other NFL players getting accused of rape.

What is worst, a rapist or a dog killer?

I like to give Roethligberger benefit of the doubt cause there are dumb ass women out there that like to make a quick buck but x2 accusations is alarming. You don't hear other NFL players getting accused of rape.

EXACTLY. A lot of these other NFL guys are out there partying and wilding out n s**t and they aren't all getting rape accusations. But Ben is. I want to believe the best in him but it's hard after at the very least he put hisself in the same exact stupid situation twice in a row, and at the very worst he's kind of a serial rapist. IDK what's worse a rapist or a dog killer, what Vick did to the dogs was pretty bad but he paid his dues in prison and if Ben is out there raping multiple womans thats pretty awful. He might wind up going to jail for a while if this is true. If they asterisked their 2 titles from him though we'd be back as having the most NFL championships

I think the fact that people are still defending Big Ben is f**king hilarious (specially that gigantic bandwagon of b*****d Steelers fans), because this is his SECOND accusation within a year (not to mention it was filed on the spot).

Seriously, why is an accomplished football athlete still bar-hopping at the age of 28, hitting on drunk college girls, alone, in small-town Georgia nightclubs? -That's the type of s**t you hear Paul Winfield dribble about on 'City Confidential' at 2am in the morning on TruTV.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I think the fact that people are still defending Big Ben is f**king hilarious (specially that gigantic bandwagon of b*****d Steelers fans), because this is his SECOND accusation within a year (not to mention it was filed on the spot).

Seriously, why is an accomplished football athlete still bar-hopping at the age of 28, hitting on drunk college girls, alone, in small-town Georgia nightclubs? -That's the type of s**t you hear Paul Winfield dribble about on 'City Confidential' at 2am in the morning on TruTV.

Yup. I mean damn you would think that if he's not a rapist that he'd have learned from the incident in Lake Tahoe, but no he's still out there looking for random p***y? And if he is a rapist 2x in the same year basically means he's kind of a serial rapist right? When Kobe was accused of rape everyone was villifying him(me too honestly). But when WafflesRaper does it he couldn't possibly have done it? Bulls**t. The guy had it all and now he's jizzing it away forcefully in girls that didn't want it. If she was a gold digging whore I doubt she'd be trying to send him to prison right after it happened but I could be wrong but this raises a lot of alarms.
everyone rapes once in their life
Share 49ersWebzone