There are 225 users in the forums

Roethlisberger accused of sexual assault (suspended 6 games)

Shop 49ers game tickets

Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/05/sexual-assault-victim-released-from-hospital/

holy crap he raped her so bad he put her in the hospital! WOW this guy is a scumbag, lock his ass up.

Yep, lock him up!

Investigation? Nah, f**k it, we don't need an investigation, WillistheWall was able to crack this case by reading a story on the internet.

Case closed, he's guilty!

Duh, I am a world case detective:

Ben Ruthlessbeater is at it again!
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
raper

Rofl-raper
[ Edited by Crazy4Niners on Mar 5, 2010 at 2:59 PM ]
He'll get away with it and Goodell won't do anything.

-9fA
A classic movie in the making...

"the longest yard big ben style"
You don't know it to be true or not. Let the system work.
Brandon Marshall got away with beating women. If true I hope the NFL just doesn't let it slide.
Ben Rapeherburger...... hehehe
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/05/sexual-assault-victim-released-from-hospital/

holy crap he raped her so bad he put her in the hospital! WOW this guy is a scumbag, lock his ass up.

Yep, lock him up!

Investigation? Nah, f**k it, we don't need an investigation, WillistheWall was able to crack this case by reading a story on the internet.

Dude, you're Horatio Sanz? I used to watch you on SNL.

[ Edited by BigDaddy on Mar 5, 2010 at 5:13 PM ]

If a woman goes to the hospital right away it's pretty easy to determine whether or not the sex was consensual, or if she was raped. So rather than being the sort of he said/she said thing most of these cases turn into, this one should be pretty clear cut. If what she alleges actually happened, then it won't be hard to prove it in court.

If Big Ben did rape her, he'll probably find out real soon what that feels like.
lol yea he's a rapist apparantly though he hasn't been charged.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
If a woman goes to the hospital right away it's pretty easy to determine whether or not the sex was consensual, or if she was raped. So rather than being the sort of he said/she said thing most of these cases turn into, this one should be pretty clear cut. If what she alleges actually happened, then it won't be hard to prove it in court.

If Big Ben did rape her, he'll probably find out real soon what that feels like.

If I was in jail with Big Ben I would definitely try to rape him. But it would be tough because he's so much bigger than I am. Would probably have to get a couple of my buddies to help.
Originally posted by BigDaddy:

Yep, lock him up!

Dude, you're Horatio Sanz? I used to watch you on SNL.

no way Horatio Sanz on the webzone!
I'm coining it now - Ben Ruthlessraper
Share 49ersWebzone