There are 258 users in the forums

Marshall & Boldin will be traded per Schefter

Shop 49ers game tickets
Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.

One of them is going to Baltimore. I'm thinking Boldin.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Not bad of a trade for Boldin. 2nd and 5th to a proven player not bad of a deal at all.
As far as Marshall goes a 1st and a 3rd is too much for any player especially with someone with a character issues.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nothing03:

Not bad of a trade for Boldin. 2nd and 5th to a proven player not bad of a deal at all.
As far as Marshall goes a 1st and a 3rd is too much for any player especially with someone with a character issues.

No doubt Boldin is a great player, but the way he has thrown his body around means he's got a lot of wear and tear. I would just question how long he might have left and that you'd have to expect him to miss some time during the season.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Boldin for McNabb.
Both of those asking prices seem high to me. I think Marshall for a 2nd and Boldin for a 3rd makes more sense. Both of these players are being let go for good reasons. Marshall has been a headache for the Broncos while Boldin has missed a lot of games in the last few seasons and is getting up there in age.

I still think both players could have a positive impact on another team. But I don't think teams are going to pay premium prices for them.
i wouldnt give up a first or second round pick for a another wide reciever

OLine
Defensive Backs

thats the focus this offseason
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Both of those asking prices seem high to me. I think Marshall for a 2nd and Boldin for a 3rd makes more sense. Both of these players are being let go for good reasons. Marshall has been a headache for the Broncos while Boldin has missed a lot of games in the last few seasons and is getting up there in age.

I still think both players could have a positive impact on another team. But I don't think teams are going to pay premium prices for them.

the Redskins will imo
Originally posted by momoney925:
i wouldnt give up a first or second round pick for a another wide reciever

OLine
Defensive Backs

thats the focus this offseason

True. No point in getting a WR if we can't protect the QB.

Plus we gave up way too many big plays, secondary def needs help

Agreed though I think the Ravens badly need a great WR and the asking price for Marshall may be worth it to them.

WR needy teams:

Miami
Baltimore
Browns
Bears
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
WR needy teams:

Miami
Baltimore
Browns
Bears

too bad bears traded most of their picks
  • jrg
  • Veteran
If we get one of these two, would that make a legit NFC contender?
Originally posted by jrg:

I don't know, it's not like we're a receiver away.
Originally posted by jrg:

Were already contenders son!!!

Share 49ersWebzone