There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Marshall & Boldin will be traded per Schefter

Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.

Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.


One of them is going to Baltimore. I'm thinking Boldin.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.


One of them is going to Baltimore. I'm thinking Boldin.

Not bad of a trade for Boldin. 2nd and 5th to a proven player not bad of a deal at all.
As far as Marshall goes a 1st and a 3rd is too much for any player especially with someone with a character issues.
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.


One of them is going to Baltimore. I'm thinking Boldin.

Not bad of a trade for Boldin. 2nd and 5th to a proven player not bad of a deal at all.
As far as Marshall goes a 1st and a 3rd is too much for any player especially with someone with a character issues.

No doubt Boldin is a great player, but the way he has thrown his body around means he's got a lot of wear and tear. I would just question how long he might have left and that you'd have to expect him to miss some time during the season.
Boldin for McNabb.
Both of those asking prices seem high to me. I think Marshall for a 2nd and Boldin for a 3rd makes more sense. Both of these players are being let go for good reasons. Marshall has been a headache for the Broncos while Boldin has missed a lot of games in the last few seasons and is getting up there in age.

I still think both players could have a positive impact on another team. But I don't think teams are going to pay premium prices for them.
i wouldnt give up a first or second round pick for a another wide reciever

OLine
Defensive Backs

thats the focus this offseason
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Both of those asking prices seem high to me. I think Marshall for a 2nd and Boldin for a 3rd makes more sense. Both of these players are being let go for good reasons. Marshall has been a headache for the Broncos while Boldin has missed a lot of games in the last few seasons and is getting up there in age.

I still think both players could have a positive impact on another team. But I don't think teams are going to pay premium prices for them.

the Redskins will imo
Originally posted by momoney925:
i wouldnt give up a first or second round pick for a another wide reciever

OLine
Defensive Backs

thats the focus this offseason

True. No point in getting a WR if we can't protect the QB.

Plus we gave up way too many big plays, secondary def needs help
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.


One of them is going to Baltimore. I'm thinking Boldin.

Agreed though I think the Ravens badly need a great WR and the asking price for Marshall may be worth it to them.
WR needy teams:

Miami
Baltimore
Browns
Bears
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
WR needy teams:

Miami
Baltimore
Browns
Bears

too bad bears traded most of their picks
If we get one of these two, would that make a legit NFC contender?
Originally posted by jrg:
If we get one of these two, would that make a legit NFC contender?

I don't know, it's not like we're a receiver away.
Originally posted by jrg:
If we get one of these two, would that make a legit NFC contender?



Were already contenders son!!!