LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 236 users in the forums

Marshall & Boldin will be traded per Schefter

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Overkill:
Have they ever announced what picks the Browns got for Edwards? If they got a 3rd from the Jets and they don't trade for a QB, than I could see the Walrus making a deal for one of these guys.

Jets gave the Browns a 3rd and a 5th, and depending on Edwards reaching certain statistics that could elevate to a 2nd and a 5th.
i want to know how Adam Schefter gets to EVERY story before anyone else.

ever since he left NFL Network for ESPN, hes been breaking every single story bit or small, as if there are no other reporters to compete with him...
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by momoney925:
i wouldnt give up a first or second round pick for a another wide reciever

OLine
Defensive Backs

thats the focus this offseason

True. No point in getting a WR if we can't protect the QB.

Plus we gave up way too many big plays, secondary def needs help

Don't worry, Ariz is not going to trade Boldin to us.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

ever since he left NFL Network for ESPN, hes been breaking every single story bit or small, as if there are no other reporters to compete with him...

He's the best in the business.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by nothing03:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Shefter said Brandon Marshall will be traded. 100% he is done in Denver. He said Denver wants a 1st and a 3rd.

Also Anquan Boldin is very likely to be traded and Arizona is looking for just a 2nd and 5th.

One of them is going to Baltimore. I'm thinking Boldin.

Not bad of a trade for Boldin. 2nd and 5th to a proven player not bad of a deal at all.
As far as Marshall goes a 1st and a 3rd is too much for any player especially with someone with a character issues.

No doubt Boldin is a great player, but the way he has thrown his body around means he's got a lot of wear and tear. I would just question how long he might have left and that you'd have to expect him to miss some time during the season.

Agreed. The guy is a warrior but he's really too banged up to be relied upon at this point.

but hes getting EVERY single story...hes either got a ton of help, or hes on the phone with agents, teams, and players like 24/7.

this didnt even start until he went to ESPN. he must have quite the network of inside info people.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

but hes getting EVERY single story...hes either got a ton of help, or hes on the phone with agents, teams, and players like 24/7.

this didnt even start until he went to ESPN. he must have quite the network of inside info people.

He was very good with NFL Network, I imagine he has a team of guys working for him at ESPN.
  • Chief
  • Veteran

He gives amazing blowjobs.
Originally posted by pelos21:
Originally posted by jrg:
If we get one of these two, would that make a legit NFC contender?

Were already contenders son!!!

naw. I think we'd have to be in the playoffs for 2 years straight to be labeled as such. Till then, we're pretenders.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
WR needy teams:

Miami
Baltimore
Browns
Bears

49ers

We have one legit (possibly) WR in Michael Crabtree. That's it.

I'm not saying we should trade for Marshall because he has issues and we don't have a chance of trading with Arizona for Boldin, but let's not kid ourselves here.. We do need another legit WR. If we want Alex Smith to succeed, we need to not only work on fixing the O-Line, but we also need to give him the best weapons possible. I was high on Josh Morgan at the end of last season, but he did very little this season. Another good receiver is one of our needs.

• 9er2k
  • Veteran
I would rather get Josh Cribbs just to give us a legit PR/KR and as a WR he could just run deep and free up the field
A 2nd and a 5th is worth it for Boldin. They won't want to trade him in the division.
Marshall will end up in Washington with Shanahan and Bolding is a perfect fit for Baltimore.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Brandon Marshall for the 16/17 overall pick
Brandon Marshall for the 16/17 overall pick

I would do it. Look at how much better he made Kyle Orton. The guy's a huge target with really good athleticism and he seems to have gotten his head on straight. Josh McDouchebag is really making a huge mistake getting rid of him.
Share 49ersWebzone