There are 119 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICAL Conference Championships

Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
damn watching these playoffs made me realize with another draft to make our d top 5 and getting weapons and oline we can do the same thing the jets did but with a better offense if raye stays awake all 60 mins and alex continues to grow after a pretty good yr for not playing every gm. im confident we can make a nice run next yr, not sb but a good run to show the world the 9ers are f**king back

What it reminds me is that it has been 16 years since we last went to and won a Super Bowl, and that the guy doing Van Heusen PFHOF commercials led us there.

and im f**king p*ssed i didnt pay attention being that i was so young into the 94 sb
Tracy Porter pulled a d!ck move after the int at the end of the regulation when he did the J. Allen move
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
great game. it makes so sad, tho -- only one more game of my favorite sport to watch and then it's the super long, super boring months upon months of waiting for it to come back.

true that. at least i got the sharks until june god willing. i just cant wait till the draft already

i know, right? i just want to fast forward to it - i think we'll have a slow FA period. and yea, we have the sharks to watch and hope they can advance in the playoffs for once... and then the giants come back.. but it's just not the same. i could watch the 49ers everyday all day. luckily there's youtube for that.

yeah fa will blow this yr with no cba possibly. so agree i can watch the 9ers/football all damn day. playoffs make me so damn jealous though watching 6 teams from each conference having that chance while our damn team sits once again for the 7th consecutive yr
  • fropwns
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fropwns:
damn watching these playoffs made me realize with another draft to make our d top 5 and getting weapons and oline we can do the same thing the jets did but with a better offense if raye stays awake all 60 mins and alex continues to grow after a pretty good yr for not playing every gm. im confident we can make a nice run next yr, not sb but a good run to show the world the 9ers are f**king back

What it reminds me is that it has been 16 years since we last went to and won a Super Bowl, and that the guy doing Van Heusen PFHOF commercials led us there.

and im f**king p*ssed i didnt pay attention being that i was so young into the 94 sb

I was 19 years old, I had signed the papers to join the National Guard. I watched the 1994 season, much like many Niner fans did, apprehensively. The 1994 team with the addition of notable free agents, specifically, Deion Sanders, was built with one purpose: Stop the Dallas Cowboys.

In many ways my young friend, the 94 season was decided when the Niners beat the Cowboys in the regular season. But, it was the 1994 NFC Championship game, in San Francisco, that sealed the deal. The Niners exploded against the boys early, and often. From there, they marched on to face the Chargers, who, frankly, did not have a chance in hell.

Steve Young connected with Jerry Rice early (about 1:30 secs) into the game, and the Niners never looked back. Young got the Monkey off his back, the Niners got their fifth title, and I went off to basic training with a big ass smile on my face. That same off season, Joe Montana retired. It was in many ways, the end of an era.

But, with every autumn dew comes football, and a chance a new for the Niners to return to glory. Until then, we wait and wonder.
[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 24, 2010 at 7:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Yo RonMexico.....

what did I did

Originally posted by RonMexico:
50 bucks he misses

I'll take that action

I never posted that

you and your mod powers

sounds like favre will come back
Originally posted by ads_2006:
sounds like favre will come back

let's hope so, i love to see him get humiliated and lose. IN HIS FACE! now saints, go win the super bowl for the city!

Did anyone hear Bret say that this was the most exhausted he's been since playing San fransisco!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Did anyone hear Bret say that this was the most exhausted he's been since playing San fransisco!

Am I supposed to be happy or pissed to hear that?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Pissed off!!! We should have one that f***ing game! I'm glad Brett went down.
Did anybody else hear Buck calling Deuce "Douche"?
Damn all this Favre love on NFLN except for Irvin. Pass interference should not have been called, blah blah blah , both teams should get the ball in OT blah blah blah, STFU. They lost no excuses!!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Pissed off!!! We should have one that f***ing game! I'm glad Brett went down.

Or happy that he got a taste of his own medicine. He had the refs in his pocket in the game against the Niners. Not today b***h Favre.
My only question is:

Who thinks Childress is the biggest idiot in football history for calling a pass with 19 seconds left and 1 time out, within his kicker's range?

All he needed to do was call a run to center the ball. What a moron.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
My only question is:

Who thinks Childress is the biggest idiot in football history for calling a pass with 19 seconds left and 1 time out, within his kicker's range?

All he needed to do was call a run to center the ball. What a moron.

yeah no s**t. Could you imagine Niner Talk if that was us?