There are 197 users in the forums

OFFICAL Conference Championships

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ads_2006:
sounds like favre will come back

let's hope so, i love to see him get humiliated and lose. IN HIS FACE! now saints, go win the super bowl for the city!

Did anyone hear Bret say that this was the most exhausted he's been since playing San fransisco!
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Did anyone hear Bret say that this was the most exhausted he's been since playing San fransisco!

Am I supposed to be happy or pissed to hear that?
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Pissed off!!! We should have one that f***ing game! I'm glad Brett went down.
Did anybody else hear Buck calling Deuce "Douche"?
Damn all this Favre love on NFLN except for Irvin. Pass interference should not have been called, blah blah blah , both teams should get the ball in OT blah blah blah, STFU. They lost no excuses!!
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Pissed off!!! We should have one that f***ing game! I'm glad Brett went down.

Or happy that he got a taste of his own medicine. He had the refs in his pocket in the game against the Niners. Not today b***h Favre.
My only question is:

Who thinks Childress is the biggest idiot in football history for calling a pass with 19 seconds left and 1 time out, within his kicker's range?

All he needed to do was call a run to center the ball. What a moron.
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
My only question is:

Who thinks Childress is the biggest idiot in football history for calling a pass with 19 seconds left and 1 time out, within his kicker's range?

yeah no s**t. Could you imagine Niner Talk if that was us?
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
My only question is:

Bingo...the server would have blown the f*ck up!

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
My only question is:

Bingo...the server would have blown the f*ck up!
My only question is:

I don't think he was in that close of range. With the penalty they needed another 5 - 7 yards. Favre made a dumb ass move.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Awesome. NFC championship decided by a coin toss and a series of questionable calls. It really ruins it b/c the Saints were outplayed and just got the lucky dice roll to win.

Dude...the Saints won the game because Adrian Peterson is garbage in meaningful games, Favre is now & always has been an interception machine, and Brad Childress is a f*cking retard.

If you call a pass on 3rd down with 19 seconds left, 1 time out, and you're within your kicker's range, you deserve to lose...period. They played TERRIBLE football in the second half, and saying that questionable calls decided this game is silly. The Vikings' lack of competence decided this game.
Man, I'm probably going to get shot at, but I kinda felt bad for Farve.

I kinda wanted him to go out like Clint Eastwood and ride off with the loot.

I mean , he's not a fudgePacker anymore.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Awesome. NFC championship decided by a coin toss and a series of questionable calls. It really ruins it b/c the Saints were outplayed and just got the lucky dice roll to win.

Dude...the Saints won the game because Adrian Peterson is garbage in meaningful games, Favre is now & always has been an interception machine, and Brad Childress is a f*cking retard.

If you call a pass on 3rd down with 19 seconds left, 1 time out, and you're within your kicker's range, you deserve to lose...period. They played TERRIBLE football in the second half, and saying that questionable calls decided this game is silly. The Vikings' lack of competence decided this game.

Of those 3 factors, i'd have to say Favre is at fault the most. On that last play he had some running room in front of him, if he would have just ran forward 5 yards and fell down no one would be talking about the play call.

I hate the guy, and him making a completely retarded play to lose his team the NFC championship game totally makes my week.
Share 49ersWebzone