There are 184 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Just heard on radio a rumor..

  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,191
Niners looking at trading one of the first round picks for Brandon Marshall. I could see this happening from Denver's perspective. Just not sure he'd help us all that much with our Oline and Qb situation.
Not for me. He's nothing more than TO the II.
Originally posted by TX9R:
Niners looking at trading one of the first round picks for Brandon Marshall. I could see this happening from Denver's perspective. Just not sure he'd help us all that much with our Oline and Qb situation.

Somebody in the 49ers organization is on drugs.
Go ahead and file that under the rumor category.
instant upgrade, possibly the best possession WR in the game. and possibly the best YAC as far as hard running
Originally posted by susweel:
Go ahead and file that under the rumor category.

I'm gonna file it under N for Not gonna f**king happen.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,191
Originally posted by susweel:
Go ahead and file that under the rumor category.

Hence the title.
Originally posted by marshniners24:

we landed on the moon?!?!?!?!?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
instant upgrade, possibly the best possession WR in the game. and possibly the best YAC as far as hard running

yay! two possession WRs!

i'd much prefer drafting CJ Spiller instead. Have a Harvin/Hester/Bush-type gamebreaking threat.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by susweel:
Go ahead and file that under the rumor category.

I'm gonna file it under N for Not gonna f**king happen.

this.

we need a WR or RB that can return kicks.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
instant upgrade, possibly the best possession WR in the game. and possibly the best YAC as far as hard running

Ughh, but don't we already have that right now in Crabtree?
Morgan hasn't proven s**t and Hill never gets a shot, who knows why? So I'd welcome Marshall in a heartbeat.
Make it happen Niners!