There are 245 users in the forums

Just heard on radio a rumor..

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
instant upgrade, possibly the best possession WR in the game. and possibly the best YAC as far as hard running

yay! two possession WRs!

i'd much prefer drafting CJ Spiller instead. Have a Harvin/Hester/Bush-type gamebreaking threat.

But CJ isnt a starter on this team and we have too many holes to be drafting guys who are on the bench next year

He doesn't need to be a starter, he can be our 3rd down back or relieve Gore here and there, or line up as 3rd receiver or run the tazer/wildcat AND return punts and kicks
I freaking hope we get BMarsh. He's a sick player. He can catch anything if you put the ball in his area and he's a huge redzone target. We don't really have a go to guy in the redzone. Just throw him a fade route and it's a TD all day. He made Orton and Cutler look a lot better than they were already. I don't see why he can't do the same for us. For a while I didn't want him because he was a headcase but he's matured a lot and he's a really good player.
I'd be down with that. Hell, I'd be ecstatic! Too bad it probably won't happen.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 18, 2010 at 20:27:50 ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Morgan hasn't proven s**t and Hill never gets a shot, who knows why? So I'd welcome Marshall in a heartbeat.

Seriously, you can never have enough good WR's

We cant hope for a O line to hold their own like the best out there, but it sure helps if you have WR's that can get open.

Marshall doesn't even have to be open bc he can muscle guys

Guys got glue on his hand, because i never seen him even use the second one...
Originally posted by Chief:
This would be a stupid trade IMO, won't happen. We just spent our first round pick on Crabtree and invested a s**t load of money into the position. There are parts of the team that need work and receiver is not one of them. Our pass threats are beefed up enough and no way we spend a first rounder on another one.

How can you even say that. We didn't even have one game with a wr over 100 yards... Im down. only if it's for the later of the 2 first.
Id go no higher than a 2nd for Brandon...

Those 1sts need to be spent on O-line damnit!
Originally posted by GameOver:

This
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by GameOver:

This

that
Do the motha f**king s**t
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Originally posted by Chief:
This would be a stupid trade IMO, won't happen. We just spent our first round pick on Crabtree and invested a s**t load of money into the position. There are parts of the team that need work and receiver is not one of them. Our pass threats are beefed up enough and no way we spend a first rounder on another one.

How can you even say that. We didn't even have one game with a wr over 100 yards... Im down. only if it's for the later of the 2 first.

I can say that because I am confident the problem with our passing game is our oline and QB, not our receivers.

Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Not for me. He's nothing more than TO the II.

Except he catches the balls. Alex needs as many targets as possible.

[ Edited by WheresWaldo on Jan 19, 2010 at 08:42:02 ]
1st for marshall! I'd do that in a sec!! Lets not forget who coaches this team! If Sing turned VD around, then marshall will be a quick fix!
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
Not for me. He's nothing more than TO the II.

Except he catches the balls. Alex needs as many targets as possible.

He is just an amazing player, and if anyone can treat a headcase its Mike Sing. I can´t say i am against it. Crabtree and Marshall - How can you say no to that. But i don´t think that will happen.
Share 49ersWebzone