There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ed Reed to Retire?

On NFL GameDay Final, Rich Eisen said Ed Reed is "50-50" about retiring. He said his injuries are catching up to him.

I hope not, I love watching him play.
Ed Reed is a true definition of a baller, that man has instincts to the ball. I hope he gets better, I agree, I love watching that man play.
If the man wants to retire while he can still walk I say let him. But he will be missed.

By the way, Kurt Warner should retire so that the Niners can claim the NFC West in 2010.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
If the man wants to retire while he can still walk I say let him. But he will be missed.

By the way, Kurt Warner should retire so that the Niners can claim the NFC West in 2010.

Agreed, but I have a feeling Reed will be back next year.
Now this is a shock, wtf ? Ed Reed is the f**kin man, I would be surprised to see him retire this offseason. He's the best free safety I've ever seen play the game.
huuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh
Originally posted by marshniners24:
huuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Watch Sportscenter. You'll catch them talking about it...
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
huuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh

Watch Sportscenter. You'll catch them talking about it...

sank you
ugh best safety in football..

he better not...he plays another 4-5 years and he is a sure fire hall of famer...deservedly too, but i dont know how a safety retires young and still makes the hall even with how good he is/was...
Originally posted by MaliCali:
ugh best safety in football..

he better not...he plays another 4-5 years and he is a sure fire hall of famer...deservedly too, but i dont know how a safety retires young and still makes the hall even with how good he is/was...

not that young
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Now this is a shock, wtf ? Ed Reed is the f**kin man, I would be surprised to see him retire this offseason. He's the best free safety I've ever seen play the game.

I hope that's because you're too young to have seen Hanks and Lott play.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Now this is a shock, wtf ? Ed Reed is the f**kin man, I would be surprised to see him retire this offseason. He's the best free safety I've ever seen play the game.

I hope that's because you're too young to have seen Hanks and Lott play.

I consider Lott a strong safety. He was nowhere near the ballhawk Ed Reed is.

And yes Reed >>> Hanks
That is a definite maybe.
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Now this is a shock, wtf ? Ed Reed is the f**kin man, I would be surprised to see him retire this offseason. He's the best free safety I've ever seen play the game.

I hope that's because you're too young to have seen Hanks and Lott play.

I consider Lott a strong safety. He was nowhere near the ballhawk Ed Reed is.

And yes Reed >>> Hanks

you remember seeing Lott and Hanks play?

what were you about 6-7 when Hanks retired, 3 when Lott did?