LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 328 users in the forums

DHB Vs Crabtree season ending stats comparison

Shop 49ers game tickets
oh Huck this was comparison of wr's whom have caught more passes than DHB a wr. nice try though. jokes on you son.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by YourHuckleberry:
Originally posted by KezarLivin:
damn it's so bad that Julian Edleman WR NE Patriots had a better season catching the ball than DHB.

Actually Coffee had more receptions than DHB!

LOL, pwned

how is that a pwned. so L. Murphy had more catches than DHB. now will that be a pwned of your pwned? I was just make a point based on what's out there and those better than DHB. P. Harvin had more catches than DHB.

I dont think he was saying you got pwned I think he was saying that DHB got pwned because even Coffee had more catches

if that's the case than I've read that incorrectly and am grown up about it sent an apology to Huck
damn it's so bad that Julian Edleman WR NE Patriots had a better season catching the ball than DHB.

LOL, pwned

how is that a pwned. so L. Murphy had more catches than DHB. now will that be a pwned of your pwned? I was just make a point based on what's out there and those better than DHB. P. Harvin had more catches than DHB.

I dont think he was saying you got pwned I think he was saying that DHB got pwned because even Coffee had more catches

This man understands.

LOL, pwned

This man understands.

i'm extending my apology to you. Now it's up to you to accept or decline that. hopefully you'd accept.

LOL, pwned

This man understands.

i'm extending my apology to you. Now it's up to you to accept or decline that. hopefully you'd accept.

My good opinion of a person, once lost, is lost forever. I respectfully decline.

Congratulations, you are now my sworn nemesis. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but that's just how these things go.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
you don't even need to look at stats.. isn't it obvious??

DHB is a future hall of famer suhn!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

thank you
What is TAR?

What is TAR?

Targets.
What is TAR?

Originally posted by From the Wikipedia entry on Tar::
Tar is modified resin produced primarily from the wood and roots of pine by destructive distillation under pyrolysis. It is a viscous black liquid. Production and trade in tar was a major contributor in the economies of Northern Europe and Colonial America. Its main use was in preserving wooden vessels against rot. The largest user was the Royal Navy. Demand for tar declined with the advent of iron and steel ships.

Tar-like products can also be produced from other forms of organic matter such as peat. Mineral products resembling tar can be produced from fossil hydrocarbons including petroleum. Coal tar is produced from coal as a byproduct of coke production.
Crabtree was also first among rookies for YPG
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

RAAAAAAAAAIIIIDERS!

• Money

LOL, pwned

This man understands.

My good opinion of a person, once lost, is lost forever. I respectfully decline.

Congratulations, you are now my sworn nemesis. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but that's just how these things go.

LMAO
Share 49ersWebzone