There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Week 14 Games

I don't care much for him, but Dixon is gonna need therapy after this game.

He's getting hit hard on all those returns!
Originally posted by Afrikan:

2TDs 230 yards.....

in all fairness he wouldn't put those crazy numbers on our team because we don't have the O-line or a QB with that arm until now that Smith is starting, but would've still loved to have him on our roster
can someone post djackson td catch and celebration?
Originally posted by iohk:
uhhhhhhhhh desean jackson is new fav player, jerkin in da endzone

[ Edited by Afrikan on Dec 13, 2009 at 20:05:35 ]
Originally posted by Conejo:

2TDs 230 yards.....

in all fairness he wouldn't put those crazy numbers on our team because we don't have the O-line or a QB with that arm until now that Smith is starting, but would've still loved to have him on our roster

at least we would've had him returning punts and getting good field position. We need to pelt Scotty with all the tomatoes in the world for passing on Jackson, and then after that find a new vegetable to use for the 2nd time he passed on him.
Jackson is keeping my fantasy football hopes alive!
can manningham catch a mothaf**kin pass please
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

2TDs 230 yards.....

at least we would've had him returning punts and getting good field position. We need to pelt Scotty with all the tomatoes in the world for passing on Jackson, and then after that find a new vegetable to use for the 2nd time he passed on him.

can o' tomatoes for the 2nd time
Originally posted by Giggiddy:

2TDs 230 yards.....

how about we throw Balmer.......and then Chilo
I can't take much more of this. I seriously doubt Crabtree will ever be as good as DeSean.
Originally posted by Giggiddy:

2TDs 230 yards.....

how about we throw Balmer.......and then Chilo

and whoever was strong enough to throw those 2 monster men throws the cans o' tomatoes!!
lmao at Reid back-backing with Desean
lmao at Reid back-backing with Desean

PLEASE MAKE A GIF OF THAT!!!! ^^^^
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
I can't take much more of this. I seriously doubt Crabtree will ever be as good as DeSean.

Watching Jackson makes me realize more and more how we lack speed with our WRs.

-9fA
Thank god I didn't have either of these defenses on my fantasy teams.