There are 705 users in the forums
2 undefeated teams in the Super Bowl?
Dec 7, 2009 at 9:28 AM
- SybErkRimInAL
- Veteran
- Posts: 59,185
that's what I'm hoping for.
Dec 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM
- valrod33
- Hall of Small
- Posts: 138,120
f**k the saints
Dec 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM
- luv49rs
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 62,738
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that's what I'm hoping for.
Dec 7, 2009 at 9:56 AM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I'd root for the Colts in that one
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:04 AM
- pantstickle
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 3,598
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'd root for the Colts in that one
I'd root for the Saints.
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM
- evil
- Veteran
- Posts: 46,738
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by teeohh:
I'd root for the Colts in that one
I'd root for the Saints.
I'ma root for the refs!
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:08 AM
- luv49rs
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 62,738
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by teeohh:
I'd root for the Colts in that one
I'd root for the Saints.
This
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:15 AM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
no
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM
- bigfan
- Veteran
- Posts: 28
Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by teeohh:
I'd root for the Colts in that one
I'd root for the Saints.
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:51 AM
- NineFourNiner
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 78,593
Originally posted by luv49rs:Originally posted by pantstickle:Originally posted by teeohh:
I'd root for the Colts in that one
I'd root for the Saints.
This
yep.
Dec 7, 2009 at 11:12 AM
- TheNaitch
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,828
If detroit didn't suck, the Rams would've easily gone defeated too.
Dec 7, 2009 at 1:46 PM
- ads_2006
- Veteran
- Posts: 64,532
I wouldnt want reggie bush to win a super bowl.
My friend is a huge bush fan and thinks the saints recent success is based on bush's play.
My friend is a huge bush fan and thinks the saints recent success is based on bush's play.
Dec 7, 2009 at 2:50 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,298
Not anymore, you just jinxed them both. I hope you're happy.
Dec 7, 2009 at 3:51 PM
- bayarealuv
- Veteran
- Posts: 57,777
they will both get knocked in the playoffs.. BOOK IT
colts for sure will get knocked out
saints might have a chance of making it though
colts for sure will get knocked out
saints might have a chance of making it though