There are 142 users in the forums

AZ Cardinals Watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by teeohh:
cards fans think they have a good shot of winning the game

cards fans are stupid. they think their team accomplished so much as a franchise since theyve been to the sb last yr. once warner retires they'll be the same sorry ass cards like theyve been always. what they dont wanna admit is theye worried to death once they lose the vikings gm and we win ours that the mon night gm will be it
Leinart wasn't really all that extremely crappy in the Titans game.

He's getting a little bit better, but he still is crappy.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

0 TD's in 6 quarters of play
Jared Allen will be my favorite non-49er this Sunday (and this sunday only).

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
i hope he does his signature cow roping move
Originally posted by luv49rs:
i hope he does his signature cow roping move

and hope he does it A LOT!!

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Jared Allen will be my favorite non-49er this Sunday (and this sunday only).

^^LOL!!! "party w/ two R's" LET'S GO MULLET!!

and FAVRE!!!! you geezer!!!

for nearly TWO DECADES () of misery you owe us this one!!! just one!! that's all i ask. ONE!!

Kurt Warner
(concussion) shared practice reps with Matt Leinart again Friday, and will be a game-time decision for Week 13.
Beat writer Kent Somers notes that Leinart "received more work in certain situations than usual" in Friday's practice, and Arizona is likely to be without starting LT Mike Gandy (pelvis). It's hard to imagine the Cardinals trotting out Warner with journeyman Jeremy Bridges on his blind side. Bridges will square off with NFC sacks leader Jared Allen. This has become a fantasy situation to avoid, as the Cardinals and Vikings don't play until Sunday night.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
f*ck the cardinals.

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
f*ck the cardinals.

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Come on vikings
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
f*ck the cardinals.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

LOL! I really think that the 49er fans here are selling the man short. I think that once Warner retires, you will see a different Matt Leinart. I don't think that you will see the Cardinals suddenly drop to the bottom of the division.

They and the 49er's will be fighting to win their division for the next 2-3 years because it will take a while before the Seahawks and the Rams to get their teams going again. Keep in mind that Hasselbeck is at the end of his prime, and I can't see him going another couple of years. ... and right now they don't have a decent QB to take his place.
isn't this the sunday night game? You think they might wait to see if we win. For example, if we win then more pressure on them to win the game and they start Warner because of that. If we lose they can relax and start Leinart.
Share 49ersWebzone