LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

AZ Cardinals Watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
From NFL.com:

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt said he doesn't expect to decide who will start at quarterback Sunday night against the Minnesota Vikings until just before game time.

Kurt Warner and Matt Leinart split practice time with the starters again Thursday, and Whisenhunt said he hasn't decided who will be the No. 1 quarterback this weekend.

"You want to make the decision now, but certainly we've got to see how everything goes with Kurt," Whisenhunt said. "Even though he may feel great today, there might be a situation where something could come up."

Meanwhile, the Cardinals could be without starting left tackle Mike Gandy, who hasn't practiced this week because of a pelvis injury. Jeremy Bridges would be Gandy's replacement. If Gandy can't start, it would end a string of 31 consecutive games in which Arizona has started the same offensive line.

Tight end Stephen Spach also didn't practice Thursday because of a sore knee. Three starters -- linebacker Karlos Dansby (shoulder), cornerback Bryant McFadden (knee) and running back Tim Hightower (thumb) -- were limited.

linkage

Just keeping an eye on the developments. I don't care who starts, I just wish that whoever does start, is ripped to shreads.

-9fA
if matt starts it def helps our playoff chances!! I hope kurt starts and then allen take him out for the season
Originally posted by maximill15:
if matt starts it def helps our playoff chances!! I hope kurt starts and then allen take him out for the season

I think they're f**ked anyways, Warner will not be the same IMO, and Leinart is not very good.

Also, this could be the first game in the last 31 that they haven't started the exact same O-Line, Gandy the LT may not play.

I'm more worried about us blowing "easy game" than what the Cards do because I think they might be finished.

We'll see in the next 2 weeks.
I believe the Cards are in trouble.
If we blow the Seahawks game (which I don't think we will) we don't deserve to be in the playoffs.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

yes, i smell blood in the water
What we need to do b4 anything else is win our game against Seattle. I really hope we dont have a let down.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Come on vikings
Aside from this, anyone else notice that the Cards are good at staying healthy?

It irks me
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Kinda want Warner to start so he can be mauled by J. Allen, the Williams bro's as well as ray edwards.

Dammit we need to win this sunday.....

f**k the tards
Originally posted by NickV:
Kinda want Warner to start so he can be mauled by J. Allen, the Williams bro's as well as ray edwards.

Dammit we need to win this sunday.....

yeah i hope he plays
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

yes, i smell blood in the water

Lets try to have a couple of good games in a row before we talk about blood in the water....
Originally posted by maximill15:

Definitely, and hopefully after Minnesota has the game in the bag, someone can put a nice hit on Farve too!
THE WOUNDED DUCKS ARE FLEEING!

Share 49ersWebzone