There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Chris Johnson says Titans can win 10 in a row

Originally posted by TX9R:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Chris Johnson does all the work and Vince Young gets all the credit?
Is that how it works?

Pretty much the same team that went 0-6. The one change is VY. He has not turned the ball over like Collins and has a very good comp% and has run for a couple of scores. At what point does he deserve some credit?

I think he deserves some credit now. He will never be a great passer in the mold of Peyton Manning but he can certainly be a winner in the NFL as long as he isnt asked to pass the ball 30 times a game.
CJ is nasty!!! But Vince is doing enough to score td's or make the MUST MAKE plays in games!!
4 down, 6 to go
Originally posted by TX9R:
Is that how it works?

Pretty much the same team that went 0-6. The one change is VY. He has not turned the ball over like Collins and has a very good comp% and has run for a couple of scores. At what point does he deserve some credit?

VY played really well today, just because he isn't passing for 300 yards a game doesn't mean anything. He ran for at least 4 first downs and made some good throws. Having that OL helps a lot too
I have mad respect for Jeff Fisher and the Titans, they got off to a s**tty start and made the adjustments to win games, no more no less.

This is the NFL and all that matters is winning, and they are doing a very good job at doing so right now.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
lulz

Are these muthaf**kas really gonna pull this off???
[ Edited by SybErkRimInAL on Dec 14, 2009 at 4:50 PM ]
Vince Young is playing pretty well. CJ is the offense but Vince has made p[lays when needed.

Vince Young wont last very long running like that.

Hello IR
Originally posted by King49er:
4 down, 6 to go
I sure as hell hope they can continue this win streak next week.
Is that how it works?

Yeah because those big 1st downs that Young picked up didn't matter at all.

It's the new element that VY brings to the team! If you want to stack up against CJ, fine! You leave the backside open for Young to scramble. If you want to have a LB in the middle to spy on Young, fine! That's one more player that will be out of position to miss CJ! All they need is a 1st down - because every one they get gives CJ another carry or two. When you are a threat to break a long TD EVERY time you touch the ball, all you need are those chances.

4 down - 6 to go! Cardinals next!
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Vince Young is playing pretty well. CJ is the offense but Vince has made p[lays when needed.

Hello IR

You do realize that Vince Young is NOT Michael Vick, right? Vince is 6-5, 233 pounds. When Vick was such a threat he was 6-nothing and barely 200 pounds. He has the build to take a hit, he'll be fine.

It's like saying that Vincent Jackson won't last long catching passes like that.
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Hello IR

You do realize that Vince Young is NOT Michael Vick, right? Vince is 6-5, 233 pounds. When Vick was such a threat he was 6-nothing and barely 200 pounds. He has the build to take a hit, he'll be fine.

It's like saying that Vincent Jackson won't last long catching passes like that.

Your right, Vince Young will have a long healthy career even if he runs.

And when he cant run he is an excellent pocket passer so he will be ok
  • Paul
  • Veteran
they will lose another game but wow imagine if they make the playoffs with a hot streak like that...Young has looked really good, maybe he has finally found his head
seriously though.. who's the fastest guy in the nfl right now?

is it chris johnson? vernon? willis? or cribbs?

i don't know their 40 times..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
seriously though.. who's the fastest guy in the nfl right now?

is it chris johnson? vernon? willis? or cribbs?

i don't know their 40 times..

Chris Johnson I would think. He ran a 4.24 at the combine. And it was the fastest time ever recorded at the combine in the electronically timed era.