He is on my fantasy team so he is cool with me...LOL

u do no he is playing the niners next right
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Link

Wow!

Yeah I know, I just think its crazy for him to even say something like this after getting crushed 59-0 3 weeks ago.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Link

Wow!

Yeah I know, I just think its crazy for him to even say something like this after getting crushed 59-0 3 weeks ago.

But minus Albert Haynesworth the team is essentially the same team that won 13 games last year. Not as crazy as it sounds really. Do i think they will ? No.
Their losing streak starts again this week...

Hey that rhymed...
lulz
He didn't say ten what, I suppose?
Sure, if he continues to run for over 200 yards each game.
"thats the problem with 90% of nfl players, theyre all either stupid or douchebags. in this case, you have both."

So they have a winning streak of one in a row and now they're going to real off ten wins in a row. Uh, yeah, right, I'm sure that's going to happen.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Link

Wow!

But minus Albert Haynesworth the team is essentially the same team that won 13 games last year. Not as crazy as it sounds really. Do i think they will ? No.

Actually, they are better. They lost Albert which hurts, but they improved their offensive personel greatly. Adding Nate Washington and Kenny Britt at WR, and drafting Jared Cook at TE who will be starting for them next season and for a decade to come! I think what has really hurt them is the coaching change. They lost their D-coordinator, and the whole defense just seems out of synch ever since.

But yeah, they have the players to make a run like that. Vince won like 9 games his rookie year when he took over for Collins, and he can do it again.
  • TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
"thats the problem with 90% of nfl players, theyre all either stupid or douchebags. in this case, you have both."

Why? What is he supoosed to say, "well this season's over. Really I'm just focusing on not getting hurt and getting my bonus for going to Hawaii."
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RDB4216:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Link

Wow!

Actually, they are better. They lost Albert which hurts, but they improved their offensive personel greatly. Adding Nate Washington and Kenny Britt at WR, and drafting Jared Cook at TE who will be starting for them next season and for a decade to come! I think what has really hurt them is the coaching change. They lost their D-coordinator, and the whole defense just seems out of synch ever since.

But yeah, they have the players to make a run like that. Vince won like 9 games his rookie year when he took over for Collins, and he can do it again.

True that Cecil runs the D now and not Schwartz but Cecil was the DB's coach under Schwartz. They also promoted him over Dave McGinnis (who has prior experience in the NFL as a DC) because they were fearful another team would come along and offer him a DC position. Should be interesting to see if Cecil keeps the job past this season should Fisher not get the boot at years end.

I avoided bringing up the talent they did acquire just to make the point that essentially the starters are all the same (minus Haynesworth but + Washington). Britt is the slot receiver currently but he should soon steal Justin Gage's job.

As far as Jared Cook goes, he will be tough to keep OFF the field but they are also very high on Bo Scaife who will be a FA, so it will be interesting to see if they try to resign him.
Originally posted by 49erWill:
49erWill says Chris Johnson is crazy

marshniners24 agrees with 49erWill
Share 49ersWebzone