There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Week 4 Games/Comments Thread

Time for Vince Young?
garrard over 200yrs passing and only at half time
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:

Cheer Up

49ers could be 3-1 today
32/32 teams are happy that Jamarcus Russell is on the Raiders

this bores me....
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
Time for Vince Young?

all he does is win games.







  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,562
Originally posted by battletowin:
lions hangin on with the bears, tied at 21.

stafford 14/23 221 yrs 1td 1 int

Dude good for them! I hope they win.
i missed picking up Johnny Knox by about 10 minutes in my league......
Originally posted by ads_2006:
32/32 teams are happy that Jamarcus Russell is on the Raiders


Don't you mean 31/32 teams are happy? Raiders can't be happy with it......could they?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,929
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
i missed picking up Johnny Knox by about 10 minutes in my league......



Originally posted by NickV:
Originally posted by battletowin:
lions hangin on with the bears, tied at 21.

stafford 14/23 221 yrs 1td 1 int

Dude good for them! I hope they win.

Break up the Lions. What's funny is, the last good QB they had was Scott Mitchell.
What ever happened to that guy?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 21,929
damnit jags. hand the ball to MJD!! please!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,511
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by lazy:
Touchdown colts!
seahawks are turrible

tj whosyamama