Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Have at it folks
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Touchdown colts!
I like the Giants O
Man, I've always liked Derrick Mason. Dude's tough as nails. He just went up and caught a TD pass, got hit while he was still in the air, and then landed HARD on his back. But he still held on. Hope he's okay, cuz he seemed pretty f**ked up.
where is that guy who was stroking his own cock about predicting steve slaton would be a franchise back? was it boomer49er?

slaton is a 1 hit wonder just like forte. can't believe i wasted a draft pick on this loser (in fantasy!)
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Man, I've always liked Derrick Mason. Dude's tough as nails. He just went up and caught a TD pass, got hit while he was still in the air, and then landed HARD on his back. But he still held on. Hope he's okay, cuz he seemed pretty f**ked up.

He is a f**king baller
Originally posted by frenchmov:
where is that guy who was stroking his own cock about predicting steve slaton would be a franchise back? was it boomer49er?

slaton is a 1 hit wonder just like forte. can't believe i wasted a draft pick on this loser (in fantasy!)

I like Slaton and think he is good
Originally posted by frenchmov:

its only the 4th game of the season

If J.Russell continues his poor play until the end of the year

Dont be surprised if Al Davis takes a quarterback in the 1st round next year

Specifically, the one from Florida.

I hope the Saints beat the piss out of the Jets. I cant stand them or there fat ass coach there getting a little big for there pants. I cant wait till Brady gets comfortable and Randy and Wes are healthy and they play the Jets again

damn, I never knew that the Colts gave Edjerrin James a super bowl ring when the won it without him.

That's classy, meng.

oh and , Jemarcus still blows.

Where's this ''McFadden'' character?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
If J.Russell continues his poor play until the end of the year

Dont be surprised if Al Davis takes a quarterback in the 1st round next year

Specifically, the one from Florida.

Im amazed at how bad Russell is
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
damn, I never knew that the Colts gave Edjerrin James a super bowl ring when the won it without him.

That's classy, meng.

Really they did??

Why?
Thats really nice of them
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

That's classy, meng.

Really they did??

Why?

They said that he was always an important part of the team, and without him they would have never been as successful in the 1st place.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:

That's classy, meng.

Really they did??

Why?

They said that he was always an important part of the team, and without him they would have never been as successful in the 1st place.

Nice that was really cool of them!
Share 49ersWebzone