There are 166 users in the forums

Rodney Harrison called TO a "Straight up Clown" on NBC earlier today... well...

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wonder what he thinks about Randy Moss.
great shot back from TO
He's going off on him today
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
rodney harrison is really giving receivers a piece of his mind this month. crabtree and now T.O. ?

Craptree and T.O. are in the same mold. In fact they should play on the same team and be called the Buffalo Divas.

Actually there's no comparison.....TO can run his mouth and actually back it up. TO also started his career as a low third rounder and built his reputation on actual play on the field.

Crabs hasn't even played a down, he's proven nothing but still wants to get paid for his pretty smile or something.

Please stop insulting my intelligence with these comparisons....you can hate TO or whatever, but at least recognize that there's some substance underlying that style.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
LMAO:

Quote:
My bad Rodney! I hv been corrected by ur supporters, u used HGH nt steroids! So, every1 go ahead & use HGH!! Geez, I guess tht makes it ...
  • Paul
  • Veteran
This one is golden, rofl

Quote:
Hey Rodney if I really considered using them, could u please lv instructions on how & where 2 stick the needle just like u did 2 assure I do it rite!

Love TO, Harrison can shut up he just wants some attention
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Terrell Owens is awesome. I wish he retired a Niner.
Originally posted by crzy:

He still can
  • mod
  • Veteran
Quote:
So Rodney, I'm thinking if u overnite it 2day, I'll get em by 2morr @ noon. Better yet, mark it Priority!! I "really" wanna b a CHAMPION ...
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by crzy:
He still can

yeah if crab never shows and bruce retires we should sign him. he was one of my favorite players, still is actually.

• evil
  • Veteran
Quote:
I could less about Rodney Harrison! Anybody tht using steroids, yes STEROIDS rodney, is a cheater & cheated the game!

Quote:
Is tht Y u used steroids b/c u were worried about ur stats or ws it b/c u were losing it? Lol! U're a loser & a cheater? Got any steroid ...

He f'n pwns Rodney
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Sep 29, 2009 at 6:24 AM ]
rodney harrison is a joke on sunday night football.
They should have a celebrity MMA fight and when they pound on each other, the fans win...because Harrison is a dirty player and a jerk & TO is a diva and a media whore.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
They should have a celebrity MMA fight and when they pound on each other, the fans win...because Harrison is a dirty player and a jerk & TO is a diva and a media whore.

didnt TO fight a big ass linemen when he was on the Eagles
TO > Rodney
Share 49ersWebzone